Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Default Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Heard from my friend that Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre and there will be a jewellery fashion show start at 7pm on Friday, 5th January 2007.

You may have to bring long lenses because it is a private event.
    Last edited by yipdanny; 3rd January 2007 at 05:36 PM.

Default Re: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

Oh my...
    I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Default Re: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

200 to 300mm

You may want to go down for site recee and update us!

Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    200 to 300mm
    Last edited by yipdanny; 3rd January 2007 at 05:22 PM.

last week has done the survey on site.
    The stage is very high and narrow.
    The models may came from right side and stop for few poses and get back to backstage by left side. That i think of.

If it private event, it may be worse still.

time for me to whip out my video camera again

haiya...sent my camera for servicing..........maybe just drop by and have a look only la...

Aiya..dun think I can shoot this event liao, just sold my telezoom only.. Nw my longest lens is only 50mm..
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Aiya..dun think I can shoot this event liao, just sold my telezoom only.. Nw my longest lens is only 50mm..
    use 2 telecon can oredi....

Quote Originally Posted by aaron80 View Post
    Not passport shots.Full body shot also can

is it wedding gown?

Talking Re: Soo Kee Jewellery RoadShow at Raffles City Shopping Centre (5th Jan 07)

You may want to call them to find out the details at:

http://www.sookee.com.sg/contact/altcontacts.htm

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post
    is it wedding gown?

Quote Originally Posted by yipdanny View Post
    You may want to call them to find out the details at:

http://www.sookee.com.sg/contact/altcontacts.htm
    Thanks for the info.

Bro,

Saw your video clips at Soo Kee roadshow. When was it taken? Was it over last weekend?

Thanks for the info.

Bro,

Saw your video clips at Soo Kee roadshow. When was it taken? Was it over last weekend?
    Nope. I believe they were taken many months ago last year. I can't remember the date. I imported my own clips from youtube into my multiply.com site to centralize all the video clips.

IC. Anyway just visited your site, you have quite a huge collection of video clips!

Nope. I believe they were taken many months ago last year. I can't remember the date. I imported my own clips from youtube into my multiply.com site to centralize all the video clips.

IC. Anyway just visited your site, you have quite a huge collection of video clips!
    Thanks!

I think I might be going.. U guys wanna meetup?

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    use 2 telecon can oredi....
    Quote Originally Posted by KHC View Post
    Not passport shots.Full body shot also can
    Life is like photography, we develop from the negatives.

cant go.. in camp!!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast