Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Urgent......threaten by hooligans

Default Urgent......threaten by hooligans

Dear Clubsnappers,

Got a friend whose been harassed and threatened.....

This group of hooligans have hurl threats as far as to threaten to knife my friend.
    (They know where my friend studies and his mobile)

I am appealing for help as to what i should do for my friend so that a report to the police will help.

Its very taxing on my friend and i hope i can recieve advices/solutions to help my friend.

Would going to the police help at all? Or are they going to just make a report to try to put an end to this?

PSwould it be possible to track the person if i have his mobile?)

A million thanks for those who can help.......

yes, technically it is possible (but not easy) to track down the location of the GSM or CDMA mobile phone. however, the hooligans would not have such equipment as these are "controlled" items. these are sold to the government or law enforcing agencies.

Ask your friend to make a police report. It has to be as detailed as possible.

oh iceman....

i meant the police to do the tracking if nesscessary...

Cos with so much violent pple ard, i reckon it would be wise even to confront them....

Becos if they are tracked down, at least with proper warnings...

Den they probably stop what they are doing.....

At least then those ******** will get the msg that the poor fella is really calling the police in...

Originally posted by Goondu
    Ask your friend to make a police report. It has to be as detailed as possible.
    hmmm....then i better get him to do it real soon....

Originally posted by Revo
    oh iceman....

i meant the police to do the tracking if nesscessary...

Cos with so much violent pple ard, i reckon it would be wise even to confront them....

Becos if they are tracked down, at least with proper warnings...

Den they probably stop what they are doing.....

At least then those ******** will get the msg that the poor fella is really calling the police in...
    oh, i see. not sure if our police have such gadgets to "find" the cell phone, but i believe they have.

the police could also co-operate with the telco operators to locate the cell phone.

the problem is as our environment is so dense, the results may not be very accurate and would be an approximate.

but, if you have the caller's number, the police should be able to find his home.

waht have your friends done to offend these hooligans. invitew them out, then use your digi cam to snap they faces, then give them to the police. alternatively, circulate them around in this forum as warning.
    Last edited by Goldmember; 14th February 2003 at 08:37 PM.

well here is my 2 cents.

something similar happened with my cuz as well

we went to the police station . the officer there said making a report will not put an end to this. so he offered his advise.

he said once u see the hooligans approaching quickly call either 999 or the police station. but make sure that the police in the area where u are know of wats going on. so once u see them forom afar call the police asap. they will (hopefully) come asap. and try to sort things out.

but its the best to go to the station asap and seek advise.

my advice u and u cuz try to keep low profile.

Blog Entries

Originally posted by Goldmember
    waht have your friends done to offend these hooligans. invitew them out, then use your digi cam to snap they faces, then give them to the police. alternatively, circulate them around in this forum as warning.
    r r r i i i g g g h h h t t t . . . . the last thing we want is dismembered members.

I suggest the first thing you do is to lodge a police report and the more details given the better - be specific with locations, number of incidents, number of persons involved, and be very clear that weapons were brandished. The police can work with the telcos to find out a person's particulars if you can provide their mobile phone number.

Do not try to nego with them or go with a bigger group in effort to outnumber them, if they have already used weapons to threaten your friend, they will not hesitate to use it. Even in a big group, you and your friends will be disadvantaged cos the hooligans are prepped for violence and you most likely will not be.

The police is the correct avenue to solve this.

Sin
    Guests

Go to the police.
    Criminal intimidation has been used on your friend. He has a case if he wants to pursue it further (i.e. bring them to court).

Default Hooligans?

Revo, errr... in the first place... did your friend do offend them in any way?

Trevor_Tan
    Guests

once a police report is made, anything happen to your friend, the gang will need to account for it even if they didn't do it. And if there is witness who have seen your friend is been threaten will be even better.
    So after the report made, even if your friend fallen into the drain due to pushing in a big crowded place, these guys may be even called up for investigation

Default Re: Hooligans?

Originally posted by Cookee
    Revo, errr... in the first place... did your friend do offend them in any way?
    Well....

From my understanding, it start in irc way back....

I cant believe that guy actually could bear grudges for so long ....

He made a fool of him self in a channel...got teased n jeezzed at in public chat...

Den many many mths...( as far as i recall it was really long...)
    He saw my friend....n my friend engaging in a stupid "make up" quarrel in main channel....(god knows what they were doing also...)

This person came into the pic by cursing,swearing ...blah blah..(the works done by those wannabes....u know what i mean)

The most funny part...they got someone who knew my friend...
    Got his number...sch...class n stuff...(i dunno if they know anymore..)

Soon after insults n threats, prank calls...blah blah came...
    The best part was they even claimed they were not afriad of the SPF and willing to put that knife into my friend's blood flowing body...

This is to e best of my knowledge of the whole incident....
    Stupid move by my friend but the threats,prank calls n verbal abuses are really uncalled for.

I guess it best to try to get help from police.....

I sincerly thank input by all....wish i could take pictures of them n post them up....

I shall ask my friend to pay a visit to that NPC nearby his home....

Good nite!

yeah make the visit ASAP. ask him to look behind his shoulders as well

ckfusg
    Guests

Since the gang has threaten your friends life, the police will have the right to arrest the gangs. When I was in school, some gangsters threaten my friend and after making a police report, all the gangsters were bursted..

All these because of IRC?

Oh man...

But i do believe that it takes 2 hands to clap.

I would'nt be surprised if your friend isnt too courteous as well.

No offence.

Doesn't seem like police are making enough effort to get rid of these bunch of nuisance... So many pple getting hacked or beaten up coz they accuse them of "staring".. whats with teens nowadays?!

Originally posted by Giantnookie

Oh man...

No offence.
    Sometimes... these kind of hooligans.. erm.. doesn't need another hand to clap.. they just unreasonably bash pple up for no reason

Originally posted by Giantnookie

Oh man...

No offence.
    Well i must say hes not those courteous type...

But personally imho i still feel such threats are uncalled for...

sure hope those words were made in a moment of wanting back their egos.....

Scenario 1: No caller ID.

1. Call your hp service provider each time after receiveing a threat call/sms.

2. Ask them for to trace the last call made to your friends phone.

3. Tell them that your friend has received life threatening calls from that particular number/numbers.

4. Try to get particulars of the various callers from the hp service provider.

5. If they refuse to furnish you with the callers particulars. Ask your hp service provider to log each threat call/sms and you may then use the evidence provided to log a strong case against the culprits.

6. Do not delete any threat sms, as even private numbers will be displayed when they send an sms. Useful evidence!

All the best.
    Last edited by STShooter; 17th February 2003 at 12:40 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast