Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Problem with Axim is their accessories (especially sync cable and cases) can be a bit difficult to find. If you are ok then it proceed with it. You might also want to go to Suntec Dell's booth to have a look.
    Hmm, any other brand/model recommendation beside Dell?
    The cheaper the better..
    Last edited by donchua; 1st January 2007 at 12:30 AM.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by phantasia View Post
    Yep..tats a fair price, but think it went lower before...something like $589 or thereabouts. I bought mine around that price. Its a good pda (with wi-fi and vga res screen) if ur not looking for a pda phone.

    Be sure to check out some of the dell forums online on how to work out some of the bugs, there's some issue with active sync on winmobile5. But once u get it sorted out, its relatively bug-free.
    Hmm, should I wait till the March IT Show 2007 to see any good deal??

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Not sure now. Last time bought for friend at $600 plus. Just remember Acer n311 also has a good screen too (3.7" high-brightness transflective TFT LCD (65,536 colors) with 480 x 640 (VGA) resolution).

    http://www.acer.com.sg/products/n300/p_n300.asp
    The site stated $499.. Price look good..

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by John Teoh View Post
    Problem with Axim is their accessories (especially sync cable and cases) can be a bit difficult to find. If you are ok then it proceed with it. You might also want to go to Suntec Dell's booth to have a look.
    You refering to the USB Sync cable & Flip Leather case?
    If yes, they can be bought online together with the PDA but total around $685 liao..

    Hmm, any other brand/model recommendation beside Dell?
    The cheaper the better..

  5. #25
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Western SG
    Posts
    1,537

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by donchua View Post
    You refering to the USB Sync cable & Flip Leather case?
    If yes, they can be bought online together with the PDA but total around $685 liao..

    Hmm, any other brand/model recommendation beside Dell?
    The cheaper the better..
    Dell and acer are pda not pda phone.

    another nice design PDA is palm X, less than $500 as well in Funan.

    http://www.palm.com/sg/products/handhelds/tx/

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    456

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Well, I dunno whether this phone, Nokia E61, qualifies to be called a PDA phone but at least at has all the functions you desired for - wi-fi, PDA and below $400. Sign for a new line at Singtel w/this phone at $388 and if u are an upgrader (1-year), just add $100. The best thing for me, when I bought my phone at Comcentre, they gave me a $120 even though I am an upgrader ($100 more). Ended up paying on $368.

  7. #27

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    Well, I dunno whether this phone, Nokia E61, qualifies to be called a PDA phone but at least at has all the functions you desired for - wi-fi, PDA and below $400. Sign for a new line at Singtel w/this phone at $388 and if u are an upgrader (1-year), just add $100. The best thing for me, when I bought my phone at Comcentre, they gave me a $120 even though I am an upgrader ($100 more). Ended up paying on $368.
    Hey was eyeing this E series phone. Howz the sync n bluetooth stability?

  8. #28
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowcrash View Post
    Dell and acer are pda not pda phone.

    another nice design PDA is palm X, less than $500 as well in Funan.

    http://www.palm.com/sg/products/handhelds/tx/
    I am looking for PDA now. Bigger screen I need.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Any Good Wi-Fi PDA or PDA Phone for around $400 to $600?

    This is only a Wireless B? Any other palm that supports Wireless G?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •