Thread: 2 1/2 lotus and 1 frog

Default 2 1/2 lotus and 1 frog

1/181s f/4.2 at 71.2mm iso100

almost couldn't see the frog there!

a bit underexposed though.. wat do u think?

Originally posted by Linkster
    almost couldn't see the frog there!

a bit underexposed though.. wat do u think?
    you mean the frog or the lotus? or...the picture?to me it looks too bright because of the reflection? maybe I need to recalibrate my monitor can you spot the another 1/2 of the lotus?

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Re: 2 1/2 lotus and 1 frog

Originally posted by 007

1/181s f/4.2 at 71.2mm iso100
    seems underexposed n the frog is not very focused. tis kinda situation u gotta choose between the frog or the lotuses. if u want 2 get the whole situation i think a sharper n more closely knitted shot is required. in fact i think 1 lotus n the frog is enuff. 2 lotuses create a distraction. cheers!

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by 007

you mean the frog or the lotus? or...the picture?to me it looks too bright because of the reflection? maybe I need to recalibrate my monitor can you spot the another 1/2 of the lotus?
    yup the 1/2 lotus is submerged at the bottom near right of the frame.

Default Re: Re: 2 1/2 lotus and 1 frog

Originally posted by RedDevil7
    seems underexposed n the frog is not very focused. tis kinda situation u gotta choose between the frog or the lotuses. if u want 2 get the whole situation i think a sharper n more closely knitted shot is required. in fact i think 1 lotus n the frog is enuff. 2 lotuses create a distraction. cheers!
    thanks for the suggestion. It was outside my intention to frame the frog within the picture.Just discovered after several times of viewing. Yeap, hope that next time I still have chance to have a frog and 2, oops, no, one lotus.

Er... if your intention was to frame the lotus, you might want to tighten a bit. Seems like too much space on the top right corner, can't really bring out your subject.

Just my er... 0.02 cents.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Default Re: Re: Re: 2 1/2 lotus and 1 frog

Originally posted by 007

thanks for the suggestion. It was outside my intention to frame the frog within the picture.Just discovered after several times of viewing. Yeap, hope that next time I still have chance to have a frog and 2, oops, no, one lotus.
    oic. then its no fault of yours then. unfortunate in tis case dat the frog decided 2 pop out of the water. if its juz 2 1/2 lotuses i guess its pretty awrite. makes the viewer search for the missing 1/2.

RedDevil7
    Guests

Originally posted by togu
    Er... if your intention was to frame the lotus, you might want to tighten a bit. Seems like too much space on the top right corner, can't really bring out your subject.

Just my er... 0.02 cents.
    yup precisely wat i mean when i said he should get a more closely knitted shot. the subjects r 2 far apart.

Thanks for the comments. Will bear these in mind. Next time sure will have a more knitted shot.