Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Istana Open House this Sunday (31st Dec 06)

Default Re: Istana Open House this Sunday (31st Dec 06)

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    please lah .. for heaven sake .. the Istana is open for the public .. why cant we just go in and enjoy the beauty of it .. must bring this lah bring that lah .. photoshoot also .. sighhhh
    1 man's meat is another's poison.

Quote Originally Posted by DeSwitch View Post
    Yup, no photography inside the building but outside is OK. I shot just outside the main building without any issue leh. Anyway, once inside, yr movement is kind of restricted. You have to follow the queue as there will be a lot of ppl going in.

The Garden area have lots of nice flowers to shoot. The landscape is beautiful. bring yr models in for the rare chance to shoot there. haha
    Must be my criminal look la so security chased me away when shoot near the building. Actually inside not much I want to shoot.

The garden can be nice but last time for whatever reason not many flowers.
    Hope better this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    please lah .. for heaven sake .. the Istana is open for the public .. why cant we just go in and enjoy the beauty of it .. must bring this lah bring that lah .. photoshoot also .. sighhhh
    If you duno how to respect the Istana and yourself, then dun talk about "enjoy the beauty of it". We just want to respect ourselves, even as we enjoy ourselves and the photography we like.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12