Thread: Help: Problem with CF card?

Default Help: Problem with CF card?

While on a photoshoot, and with abt 316 shots left in the CF card, my D70 indicated 'CHA' in the display. Is there something wrong with the card or the D70 firmware? I am using Lexar Professional CF card 80x 1GB.

Default Re: Help: Problem with CF card?

could be a problem with the CF card slot....you may want to bring to NSC for a check...

Default anyone know how to recover back photos from a SD card ?

Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    could be a problem with the CF card slot....you may want to bring to NSC for a check...
    anyone know how to recover back photos from a SD card ?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, 1st time here asking for help.. I don know what happened to my SD card .When i put into my DG cam it says no card in use. Then i try to load in computer the Removable Disk(Esays disk not formatted...Anyone have any idea to help me recover my photos ? thanks alot

Quote Originally Posted by rafiano View Post
    While on a photoshoot, and with abt 316 shots left in the CF card, my D70 indicated 'CHA' in the display. Is there something wrong with the card or the D70 firmware? I am using Lexar Professional CF card 80x 1GB.

i have also faced this problem with a lexar 80x CF card and D70s. what i did was to switch off and on the camera and it is able to shoot again.

i have used the 1gb lexar 80x cf card on my nikon d70s for more than a year and i have not encountered any such problem. could it be different batches of the card or maybe camera?

I have encountered this on my Nikon D70s too. In fact, on my friend's D70s also.

We have both sent the camera to Nikon and they have changed some PCB board pertaining to this problem.

After that, the camera works just fine with the Lexar cards.

oh my goodness...how much would it cost? cos my D70 no longer under warranty..