Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8131617181920232843 ... LastLast
Results 341 to 360 of 1001

Thread: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

  1. #341

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    because it stills runs windows

    i love microsoft. their support for the poor, their exciting products that seldom fails to excite me(IE7 is an exception), and of course, their ease of accessbility to their supported products.

    dun you think we shouldn't hate them just because their are a dominant company in the industry? no matter what, their products are great. people say they always hanging, but so far, my com only hanged when i do stupid things like installing 2 virus scanners or accidentally hitting the casing.

    but it might be unfair for me to make that judgement, cos i only used mac before for around 1 week. but it did not captured me.


    arghhhh.................too serious talk. not good for WLC.

    why did the chicken cross the road?

    you love microsoft huh? you love bill gates? hahahaha...sound damn GAY

    you got buy original microsoft software or not? or just talk only?

  2. #342
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    what talking you?

    hee hee, just came back. woah.....lucky i go early. when i went that, they have long queueing markings laid out. but only 1-2 people there since it was 9:30. those collecting it, i recommend going early, or be prepared for a long queue.

    quite happy with the laptop. i upgraded it with one of those options. my first laptop, my first com with Core2, my first com with Windows Media center edition, first com with DVD burner(lightsricbe support came as a surprise )..... just too happy. have been waiting for this moment for like 2-3 years liao. my current com has been lagging way behind.

    selling it? no way...... this laptop gives me more happiness then 2-3 G lens.
    2-3 Good lens worth more than ur 1 lappie lo

  3. #343
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    2,324

    Default Re: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Satay16, can i exchange with you for 300mm F2.8 SSM G and 70-200mm F2.8 SSM G lens with a laptop?

  4. #344

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    2-3 Good lens worth more than ur 1 lappie lo
    ya..esp a windoze one

  5. #345

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Satay16, can i exchange with you for 300mm F2.8 SSM G and 70-200mm F2.8 SSM G lens with a laptop?
    haha...the small boy got no sense of value lah

  6. #346

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    you love microsoft huh? you love bill gates? hahahaha...sound damn GAY

    you got buy original microsoft software or not? or just talk only?
    not buy, is come with it. office i use student teacher edition, so cheaper.

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    2-3 Good lens worth more than ur 1 lappie lo
    yes yes yes, of course it is worth more. but i have more use for the new laptop than G lenses.
    Last edited by satay16; 30th December 2006 at 03:32 PM.

  7. #347

    Default Re: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by Reno View Post
    Satay16, can i exchange with you for 300mm F2.8 SSM G and 70-200mm F2.8 SSM G lens with a laptop?
    aiyoh, anyhow whack my words. me say i am not selling this laptop away cos makes me more happy. me not going to exchange diamonds and gold for any laptops cos i already have one. and that's enough for me.

  8. #348

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    not buy, is come with it. office i use student teacher edition, so cheaper.
    good for you. so you dun have any pirated microsoft software then?

  9. #349

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    good for you. so you dun have any pirated microsoft software then?
    have one. windows 98 plus!. long long time ago. cannot read liao. used to be my favourite addon, has nice themes, softwares, and games(though it does seems abit lame when i see it now )

  10. #350

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    have one. windows 98 plus!. long long time ago. cannot read liao. used to be my favourite addon, has nice themes, softwares, and games(though it does seems abit lame when i see it now )
    oh..that one is even worse crap. there's crap and then there's worse crap...

  11. #351

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    oh..that one is even worse crap. there's crap and then there's worse crap...
    well, it looks crap to me now, but i remembered when i was just in primary school, the plus98 screen savers looked so impressive. now, internet makes it so easy to download better screen savers.

    so far, the most dissapointing product i bought from them would be the plus! digital media edition. that one was really horrible.

  12. #352

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    well, it looks crap to me now, but i remembered when i was just in primary school, the plus98 screen savers looked so impressive. now, internet makes it so easy to download better screen savers.

    so far, the most dissapointing product i bought from them would be the plus! digital media edition. that one was really horrible.
    took you so long to see that win98 is crap huh? i think give you a few more years to realize that win xp is crap too. going by that trend i think vista not going to be much better crap

  13. #353

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    took you so long to see that win98 is crap huh? i think give you a few more years to realize that win xp is crap too. going by that trend i think vista not going to be much better crap
    no lah, windows 98 was nice. i thought we talking about plus98?

    btw, wondering which system you are using. is it mac or linux?
    Last edited by satay16; 30th December 2006 at 04:20 PM.

  14. #354

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    no lah, windows 98 was nice. i thought we talking about plus98?

    btw, wondering which system you are using. is it mac or linux?
    i use all 3.. windows (all flavors) is the absolute worst

  15. #355

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by madmacs View Post
    i use all 3.. windows (all flavors) is the absolute worst
    guess must be due to different tastes.

  16. #356

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by satay16 View Post
    guess must be due to different tastes.
    yup! windows smelt like crap so din even taste it

  17. #357
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    the best is the human OS upps

  18. #358

    Default Re: 34th season of ?? Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by yokechye View Post
    the best is the human OS upps
    agree! although once in a while will cok up esp when the nick got satay mixed inside

  19. #359
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default Re: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    2006 is almost coming to an end soon....anyone interested to shoot tmr? fireworks..will meet up about 4plus to 5 then go for dinner, which will decide where to slack....those who r game for it, i dont mind shooting at SBG early in the morning too.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  20. #360
    Senior Member yokechye's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,892

    Default Re: 34th season of 叽喳 Weight Loss Cafe. Goodbye 2006 Hello 2007

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    2006 is almost coming to an end soon....anyone interested to shoot tmr? fireworks..will meet up about 4plus to 5 then go for dinner, which will decide where to slack....those who r game for it, i dont mind shooting at SBG early in the morning too.
    erm... wanna go camp early first at shears?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •