Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Buy from Amazon.com?

Default Re: Why Buy from Amazon.com?

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    Just to give you an idea - the book "Photoshop CS2 by Scott Kelby" costs US26.39 whereas the same book at acmamall was S$87.39. Since I had ordered books from acmamall before, I would've got 15% discount. Even then the price was S$74.28.
    Bought "Photoshop CS2 by Scott Kelby" just last week at Popular Bookshop in Bras Basah. Price tag was $60.90. Had to produce the popular card for a 10% discount. Final price was $54.81.

Saw the same book in Funan Centre off the shelf $54.00. Probably would be the same price if I were to order it in from the US.

OT - A very good read. Highly recommended for someone like myself who wants to dive straight into the world of DI.

Quote Originally Posted by kernik View Post
    Bought "Photoshop CS2 by Scott Kelby" just last week at Popular Bookshop in Bras Basah. Price tag was $60.90. Had to produce the popular card for a 10% discount. Final price was $54.81.

Saw the same book in Funan Centre off the shelf $54.00. Probably would be the same price if I were to order it in from the US.

OT - A very good read. Highly recommended for someone like myself who wants to dive straight into the world of DI.
    thanks for the recommendation.

Use Vpost USA and put the books you like into a wish list. Occasionally they have some specail discount and you pay less.

Cons:-
    Have to wait for shippment.

Buying local:- faster and popular books that they bring in bulk are cheaper. Photoshop CS2 was on offer recently below $60 I think. why? cos PS3 might be coming out soon so clear stock.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12