Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Digi-Cabi

Default Digi-Cabi

Dear all,

I am intending to buy a dry cabi.
    There is a lot of people who recommended this and would like to seek advise on those who have used it.
    Looking at AD70L.

Anyone can advise.

Cheers

Default Re: Digi-Cabi

get a big size one. don't waste your money on small ones... soon outgrow it.

Quote Originally Posted by deckard View Post
    get a big size one. don't waste your money on small ones... soon outgrow it.
    It depends on what equipment u have. No point buying until so large but yr equipment also not much.

I got an AD-060, large enough.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

yeah. just don't catch the buy buy buy virus! worst than bird flu.

Thumbs up Re: Digi-Cabi

BBB Me got AD80...shiokz........
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

I've got the old and new versions of the AD-60 stacked on top of one another. I've got to say the newer version is built even stronger. The old one has been running for like 3 years with no problems

I suppose my AD-060 is the new one, as quoted by Digihub.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

Cheers and thanks a MIL

I am getting a DHC-80 Saw Zac08 shot, it is so cool... Going to order it these 2 days... checking my funds
    http://forums.clubsnap.com/showthrea...=234433&page=6

Hey guys, i just got my 70l model and the digital humidifier display eats up my batteries like pancakes! One alkaline battery only lasts for 3-4 days. Am i doing something wrong here?

Quote Originally Posted by milamber View Post
    Hey guys, i just got my 70l model and the digital humidifier display eats up my batteries like pancakes! One alkaline battery only lasts for 3-4 days. Am i doing something wrong here?
    Me one single AAA alkaline battery can last long for ~10 months. Something wrong with your battery. Where do you buy that battery?

Regards,
    Arto.

Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    Me one single AAA alkaline battery can last long for ~10 months. Something wrong with your battery. Where do you buy that battery?

Regards,
    Arto.
    Hmmm... something wrong with my display i think. I use duracell battery and changed 3 times already.

Yeah, that's definately not normal. It should last u quite a few months. Call digihub up?

Hmmm... something wrong with my display i think. I use duracell battery and changed 3 times already.
    Call your dry cab manufacturer. If that Digi-Cabi, it have 5 years warranty IIRC.

Another thing to check before call them, what is your expiry date of the battery?

Regards,
    Arto.
    Last edited by Artosoft; 27th December 2006 at 01:39 PM.

Sounds scary leh.. think if budget constraint I will consider HD-70 instead... analog meter no hazzle

Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    Sounds scary leh.. think if budget constraint I will consider HD-70 instead... analog meter no hazzle
    Yup, i may consider buying one from those DIY shops to put inside my dry-cabinet instead. Don't trust the sensor already. Anyway, i just bought a fresh pack of AAA duracells and put one in. Hopefully this one lasts.

Arrow Re: Digi-Cabi

mine last 3 yrs still ok leh....
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    The digital meter is nice & fancy to have but i have to agree that having an analog meter is hassle free.
    I've had my dry cabinet with analog display for 18 years already (not digi cabi but its another brand) and its really convenient not having to worry about the batteries since then. My 2 cents.

You got to be kidding..
    Im using the default one gotten bout 2 weeks ago
    still going strong

I just got one last week, so let me share here..

Called up digi cabi to check with them

the 50L and 70L are newer models with better system that dehumidify faster..
    and yes, after a few days of running, the cab is able to go from 60% down to 30% within jus a couple of hrs..

From what i have researched, the older models like the 60 and 80 uses different system for analogue and digital, with the digital one being superior

I considered the 60 and 80...Because carrafour carries them and you can get a 5% rebate. Supposingly they dont carry the 50 n 70 as they are not able to update their system on new products so often.

Decided to order the 70 because it is the newer system, and decided to pay 188 for digital instead of 168 for analogue for the extra feebies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast