Thread: Any recommendations for online photo albums?

miaomiao
    Guests

Default Any recommendations for online photo albums?

Can you please recommend a couple of good websites which offer online photo albums for sharing with friends and family? Preferably with large / unlimited capacity and no conferral of copyrights to webmasters (such as the conditions of Sony's ImageStation).

Can try www.Webshots.com . Not sure what is the limit though. I use only the screen saver.

sas
    Guests

kevin, you beat me dude. It was da 1st thing dat popped up in ma mind, but guess you were faster. The limits for webshots photo albums are:

- you can now create max. 10 albums
    - you can now limit the photos to 24 pics per album.
    - and if i'm not wrong, you can now only receive view and d/l statistics for your 3 oldest album.

the above is because of their newly implemented policies because they become too popular (too many customers enjoying the luxury). Hehe.
    As always, to enjoy more liberty of space and services, you gotto fork your dollars out
    Last edited by sas; 13th February 2003 at 12:35 AM.

sas
    Guests

oh yea, another alternative is by having a Yahoo Briefcase.
    You can share whatever files (audio, applications, etc.) you want there, so since you want Photo Album right, share your photos lah. Under the settings for your folders in your briefcase, choose "Open To Public" so that you can share with ur 'non-Yahoo' frens. Check it out: http://briefcase.yahoo.com

Why not try Imagestation ?

Originally posted by sas
    kevin, you beat me dude. It was da 1st thing dat popped up in ma mind, but guess you were faster. The limits for webshots photo albums are:

sas
    Guests

Originally posted by ChinShiong
    Why not try Imagestation ?
    Is Imagestation for reall??? They said there's no charge in uploading UNLIMITED images and online albums. Sure or nott?? Like too good to be true, leh. Seriously there's no charge ar??

No charge for NOW !! But no one could be sure whether this policy would discontinue in the future...