Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

Default Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

This is his email:kcocymkcus@hotmail.com
    Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

And the following is e reason why I got so pissed off!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: kevin from where
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: from clubsnap... i m one of the newer member
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ermz..
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: dun think i noe who...
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: wat webcam?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: my webcam... i wanna try it out... u free to watch ?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: ??
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: can u be more direct
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says:f**k off pls
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: u're jus one sick fellow
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: go get urself a whore
    ~*~Hyde's Princess 'D'~*~ says: Y left u speechless?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!
    Last edited by danielle85148; 26th December 2006 at 02:33 AM.

Default Re: Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

prevert
    pls spam him mail

Default Re: Gals....models from CS Take Caution of this guy by the name of Kevin Lim

got link to his friendster profile?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

post him PIC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    got link to his friendster profile?
    I tried...But it's "User's profile dun exist" or something like tt....
    No i dun have his pics...

sick guy.

Quote Originally Posted by danielle85148 View Post
    I tried...But it's "User's profile dun exist" or something like tt....
    No i dun have his pics...
    manage to dig this out not much useful but at least it something...seem this guy is out for some cheap thrill..u can ignore him
    http://www.friendster.com/usersearch...SG&cont=Search
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Friends of him pls knock his head against the wall n wake his F**king idea up!!!

KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: heys danielle.. i added u from friendster.. this is Kevin here... u bz?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: okies.. but we can start from here eh? ha.. anyway, u bz? wanna watch webcam ?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: but i hav to tell u .. it's not exactly trying out to see my face.. but rather... somewhere else.. if u get wat i mean.. so u lemme know how?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i mean i m not trying out the cam to show my face... but rather something else... u get wat i mean?
    KV : KcuS yM kcoC says: i m trying out my webcam to show my ****... can u watch?

After tt he went offline n didn't dare to chat anymore... He's ****ing sick in the head..Pervert!!

Gals I've heard from my friends tt he might ask fer bikini photoshoots n stuff...so becareful la...dun even noe wat he's gonna do during the shoots!! Pervert!!!
    Oh my, what a sick fella!

I am NOT a PROfessional photographer and photography is NOT my hobby

Wanna borrow?

Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Wanna borrow?

you already said in the top of your pics, all knife will be stabbing u... how to use 2 stab him?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Now that we know his name(?), we ought to keep a look out for him.

Normally, what anyone does is none of my concern, and should not be our concern, but I hate to see him scared off all the models.

This Ken Lim character is a complete IDIOT, bonafide *SSH*LE, a 100% MORON.

One kind of rice feeds a hundred kind of people. Unfortunately, there are thousand kinds of people, and hence, thousand kind of idiots, *ssh*les and morons.

That said, I can see Daniella's point of view, why she is so pissed. I would have feel the same in her shoe. One thing I would do differently, don't get mad, get even.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    Wanna borrow?

You need a painter for your wall please PM me.

That fellow is definitely out looking for someone to harrass. Look at his email add & nickname, read it in the opposite direction. That is one sick maniac.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    That fellow is definitely out looking for someone to harrass. Look at his email add & nickname, read it in the opposite direction. That is one sick maniac.

omg...didn't realise tt lohz...he's realli sickmaniac lohz...he carry on like tt as dead poet says will scare of those models ruining Cs's reputation....i wish to get even too but how...

omg...didn't realise tt lohz...he's realli sickmaniac lohz...he carry on like tt as dead poet says will scare of those models ruining Cs's reputation....i wish to get even too but how...
    where u encounter this? which specific channel, time, etc, then get the IP and lodge official complain.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

It was a waste that Daniella reacted this way too early .... She could have pretended and played along and in the meantime try to get hold of his contacts ....
    Let him show his whatever he wanted to show, and wait for him to make a mistake ....
    But of course, it is easily said than done....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Look at his email add & nickname, read it in the opposite direction.
    U r really good ....!
    always the Light, .... always.

Disgusting fellow What a disgrace of Lim's family
    Should report him to police.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffSnap View Post
    Disgusting fellow What a disgrace of Lim's family
    Should report him to police.
    eh, i not lim, i also disgraced... cos he bring CS into the pic...

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast