Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where to print A4 or Odd size photographs?

Default Re: Where to print A4 or Odd size photographs?

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    yap, yr right...its Kodak paper...

about the nicer colour, mmm i have not printed this paper at Colorlab yet, care to share a bit? tx.
    I only do my slides at colourlab. The prints are really very expensive there leh. Express service dare dare 50 cents. [If you super regular, then don't say].
    Andy Ang :lovegrin: - "A Photo speaks a thousand words. Have you spoken today?"
    APAD | Blog

yap, yr right...its Kodak paper...

about the nicer colour, mmm i have not printed this paper at Colorlab yet, care to share a bit? tx.
    I haven't printed on this paper yet but I recommended this paper to an ex-colleague 2 to 3 years ago for his exhibition. He sent it to someone to hand print and this printer had never printed on this paper before too but the results were superb because of the pearlscence effect like Cibachrome paper. Too bad I don't do my own printing now.

I've only seen samples from BM and ColourLab and I feel that ColourLab's colours are slightly richer.
    Last edited by lsisaxon; 5th January 2007 at 01:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    I haven't printed on this paper yet but I recommended this paper to an ex-colleague 2 to 3 years ago for his exhibition. He sent it to someone to hand print and this printer had never printed on this paper before too but the results were superb because of the pearlscence effect like Cibachrome paper. Too bad I don't do my own printing now.

I've only seen samples from BM and ColourLab and I feel that ColourLab's colours are slightly richer.
    tx..i will drop by colorlab again..so long never print there until they got the metallic glossy paper or what they call them//hee hee

need to dig out my film again..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Ang View Post
    I only do my slides at colourlab. The prints are really very expensive there leh. Express service dare dare 50 cents. [If you super regular, then don't say].
    ya lor, they are not cheap too, thats why i change lab as their service is not good to me too.

maybe now less people print, they might change a bit..
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

ya lor, they are not cheap too, thats why i change lab as their service is not good to me too.

maybe now less people print, they might change a bit..
    colourlab is really as good and cheaper than Bm except the latter provide a far better service ..to the extent that if u not satisfied with the printout...the owner will personally re-edit and reprint yr pic...on the spot so far i'm satisfied with the service but as far as print quality concern...they are as good...think tmr i going to try out colourlab 's metallic printout
    Last edited by eow; 6th January 2007 at 04:02 AM.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    colourlab is really as good and cheaper than Bm except the latter provide a far better service ..to the extent that if u not satisfied with the printout...the owner will personally re-edit and reprint yr pic...on the spot so far i'm satisfied with the service but as far as print quality concern...they are as good...think tmr i going to try out colourlab 's metallic printout
    Yo master EOW.. Pro teo si pro... haha. C u 2moro yea!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo View Post
    Yo master EOW.. Pro teo si pro... haha. C u 2moro yea!!!
    see u later today then
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12