Thread: Advise needed

Default Advise needed

Need some advise here, I need a small / medium sized digicam that takes good sharp pic with good macro + some manual controls.

Among that i am considering are :

Olympus SP350 vs Panasonic LX2 vs Panasonic FX7 vs Canon Powershot S3IS

Any advise? thanx!

Default Re: Advise needed

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Need some advise here, I need a small / medium sized digicam that takes good sharp pic with good macro + some manual controls.

Among that i am considering are :

Olympus SP350 vs Panasonic LX2 vs Panasonic FX7 vs Canon Powershot S3IS

Any advise? thanx!
    fyi fx7 doesn't have manual controls and S3 is under prosumer class (typical prosumer camera size as well), so not sure if you medium sized digicam refer to that?

oh, my bad it's actually Panasonic DMC-FZ7 not FX7.

Both Canon Powershot S3IS and the Panasonic DMC-FZ7 are in what I considered them as Medium sized. What i would consider big are like Panasonic DMC-FX50 and all DSLR.

Oh, the FZ7 don't have manual controls ka? hmmmm... looks like I didn't do enough of my homework! But is it worth to consider?

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    oh, my bad it's actually Panasonic DMC-FZ7 not FX7.

Both Canon Powershot S3IS and the Panasonic DMC-FZ7 are in what I considered them as Medium sized. What i would consider big are like Panasonic DMC-FX50 and all DSLR.

Oh, the FZ7 don't have manual controls ka? hmmmm... looks like I didn't do enough of my homework! But is it worth to consider?
    oic, fz7 have manual control but not the fx7.
    well if you aren't concern very much about low light shot ability, fz7 is good.