Thread: Where can I find ring/jewellery boxes?

Default Where can I find ring/jewellery boxes?

Hey people! I need some help here, does anyone know where I can find empty ring/jewellery boxes? Really need to find some by tomorrow. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Default Re: Where can I find ring/jewellery boxes?

try gift shops. not all carry such items only.

hmm, can buy from lee wah or something? maybe u could ask them...

another 1 is from those bridal forums, maybe u put a WTB there. might be having response in no time.

if u are doing a product shoot, consider a styrofoam box with a slit in the centre or a ring pillow.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

ooh yeah i totally forgot about asking jewellery shops for them, thanks! i'll ask around tmr!

it's not for a shoot, it's just that i was gifted 2 very special rings by a very special person in my family... for me to gift one to my love. i'm just lacking a really special ring box to place it in now.

OOPS! Posted while you replied.

If that's the case, phone around the jewellery shops if they're willing to sell you, or check with the artsy type shops like Lim's Arts & Crafts at Holland V as they might have more expensive ones made from wood and such.

The easiest way is to phone ahead to save you time and trouble.

All the best.
    Last edited by Feinwerkbau; 20th December 2006 at 12:46 AM.

Thanks Feinwerkbau! Will head down to Holland V tmr for a look if the weather lets up a bit.

If I remembered correctly, this shop on the 3rd or 4th floor of Bras Basah Complex called Tecman (Not sure) sells wedding related stuff. They sell ring pillows and wedding ornaments, but not sure if they have ring boxes.

another place i can think of is chinatown. there are shops that sell diy stuff for people to make their own jewellery. i once saw a ring box, which is in the shape of a flower basket there before at the shop lai guan beads mart at people's park centre.