Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Sentosa Thread LIII (53) - Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to ALL from US!!!

Account Suspended

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LIII (53) - Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to ALL from US!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    All army trained one... sure know how to SMOKE OUT.....

Just be careful, dun smoke wrong direction..
    I'll do it carefully...

Default Re: Sentosa Thread LIII (53) - Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to ALL from US!!!

Good morning everyone, me is reporting in from office.
    Going for breakfast soon!

Good morning!!! The specs look tempting...still no ladio and 3G leh.

mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    by the time it comes to singapore, v2.0 of the phone shld be out liao.

moaning... reporting live from NIE library. have to do a powerpoint slide by 10.30am.. *bleah*

oh yeah... today also FB's first day at real working life...

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte View Post
    at best 2.5G & 2.75G....mayb when it time comes it will have 4G

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ernest_ted View Post
    at best 2.5G & 2.75G....mayb when it time comes it will have 4G
    actually, with wi-fi, i wonder why is there a need for 3G or watever g-strings they have? ain't wi-fi much faster than 3G?

Anyone looking to buy a D70s kit? I am thinking of selling the one that I bought for my gf (Since she doesn't have the time).

Mint condition, shutter count, less than 3K, everything that it came with (just like when pourchased), box, cables, manuals, receipt, warranty cards and all, bought in May 2006, local set from CP, 2 org & 2 3rd party batteries, an unused D70s da protector, wireless and wired remotes, hot shoe cover.

Just sent to NSC for a check and the service report is clean. Planning to sell everything at only $1150.

Quote Originally Posted by ipin View Post
    Anyone looking to buy a D70s kit? I am thinking of selling the one that I bought for my gf (Since she doesn't have the time).

Mint condition, shutter count, less than 3K, everything that it came with (just like when pourchased), box, cables, manuals, receipt, warranty cards and all, bought in May 2006, local set from CP, 2 org & 2 3rd party batteries, an unused D70s da protector, wireless and wired remotes, hot shoe cover.

Just sent to NSC for a check and the service report is clean. Planning to sell everything at only $1150.
    Well... lucky for me, I ain't interested IR, else I may take this up and convert it.

Lucky for my pockets...

go mod it

wah!! you going to zhng your camera ah...like mod car like that....change sticker, put canon bodykit. Then you will have the one and only Canon D70 which can go to both service centres liaos.

Well... lucky for me, I ain't interested IR, else I may take this up and convert it.

Lucky for my pockets...
    Wedding pro can get it.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    actually, with wi-fi, i wonder why is there a need for 3G or watever g-strings they have? ain't wi-fi much faster than 3G?
    3G for video calls mah...so i can see u in the showers

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23 View Post
    Wedding pro can get it.
    Francis already have one IR modded D70 liao.... mebbe his second one... hahaha

Francis already have one IR modded D70 liao.... mebbe his second one... hahaha
    2nd for Candy.....

2nd for Candy.....
    Sibei evil....

But I like...

Hope he geys tempted! Tot of asking here 1st, before I place a WTS in the B&S. Francis, what say you? For STG members, I'll give a special rate!

2nd for Candy.....
    Francis can shoot Candy.....and Candy can shoot Francis simutaneously!

I shoot you,
    You shoot me,
    Francis shoot Candy,
    What a happy blisss.

Quote Originally Posted by AJ23 View Post
    I shoot you,
    You shoot me,
    Francis shoot Candy,
    What a happy blisss.
    Sounds so weird....

Talking Re: Sentosa Thread LIII (53) - Merry X'mas & a Happy New Year to ALL from US!!!

Hope he geys tempted! Tot of asking here 1st, before I place a WTS in the B&S. Francis, what say you? For STG members, I'll give a special rate!
    Special rate? Buy lemote control at S$9.99 and get D70 free?

Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 ... LastLast