Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you listen to what CSers tell you?

Default Re: Do you listen to what CSers tell you?

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    I normally follow Paul Yeo Polls' results.

Thank God that he hasn't come up with "How many wives should a man has?" Poll yet.
    it might come soon... oh yes I do listen to whatever people say in here. CS is like a big classroom to learn photography, I'm a good student in here and bad students should not be allowed.

Those who don't listen to the principals or prefects in CS can get suspended or barred from school you know.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

I do factor in the opinions of people who have actually done something or owned/used something that they are talking about. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of people here that like to give their baseless feedback on activities or equipment they have never even tried/used before. And of course there are the crazed fan boys that are obviously not objective at all. Heh. As with any source of information, I take it with a good dose of salt.

Quote Originally Posted by Denosha View Post
    I do factor in the opinions of people who have actually done something or owned/used something that they are talking about. Unfortunately, there are also a lot of people here that like to give their baseless feedback on activities or equipment they have never even tried/used before. And of course there are the crazed fan boys that are obviously not objective at all. Heh. As with any source of information, I take it with a good dose of salt.
    There are also those perpetual newbies "don't flame me hor, I'm a newbie" types who would suggest people to buy this and that to improve on their pictures. But don't flame me.. I'm a newbie if it doesn't work out..
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Do you listen to what CSers tell you? Will you change your actions and let them influence your way of thinking?
    For photography mostly do listern as in this section depending on quality n type of content!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12