Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

  1. #1

    Default Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens



    Vital Stats:
    Name Martini
    Sex: Female
    Age: Roughly 2 months
    Sterilisations: Not done yet
    Vaccinations: Some not done yet, please check or call to confirm
    Breed: Not sure I'm guessing tabby cross with tortoise shell?

    If you think you can give her a good home please drop by 11 Pasir Ris Farmway 2 S(519326) or call 6583 7371 / 6583 7372.

    See more at pics at http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=244579
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  2. #2
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Got puppies or dogs ?
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    The Land of the Teddy Bear
    Posts
    1,454

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    Got puppies or dogs ?
    i think there is =)
    I Love You :)

  4. #4

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Yea there are some dogs for adoption too.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Clementi, Singapore
    Posts
    2,836

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Very Interested - Raptor84, can you remember if it had a tail still?

  6. #6

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Quote Originally Posted by wildstallion View Post
    Very Interested - Raptor84, can you remember if it had a tail still?
    Form this pic yes still got
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  7. #7

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Any one has a sapce in thier home?
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  8. #8

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Uppz. Anyone can take in another kitten?
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  9. #9

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    do u volunteer with them as well? hmmm i cant give it or any of the other residents a home cos i have old ppl n asthma sufferers at home... n i dun really have the time to take care of them.. but i dun mind dropping by from time to time to spend some time with them.. just tat i cant commit to a specific fixed time..

  10. #10

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    I used to work there as a kennel assistant. Now i just go back to visit the dogs I used to take care off and take pics for them occaitonaly.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  11. #11

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    I used to work there as a kennel assistant. Now i just go back to visit the dogs I used to take care off and take pics for them occaitonaly.
    ahhh.. i see... can anybody just go n take photos? anyway i've always liked ur animal photos n hope to learn smth from u soon!

  12. #12

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    ahhh.. i see... can anybody just go n take photos? anyway i've always liked ur animal photos n hope to learn smth from u soon!
    Umm not exactly. Its not open to public as its a boarding kennl for private clients too. The only exception is if you are there to adopt an animal I kinda have permission to take snaps in the kennel/cattery area... I think the owner would be ok with photography in the reception area though but best to ask first. The kitten for adoption is in the main reception area.
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  13. #13

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Umm not exactly. Its not open to public as its a boarding kennl for private clients too. The only exception is if you are there to adopt an animal I kinda have permission to take snaps in the kennel/cattery area... I think the owner would be ok with photography in the reception area though but best to ask first. The kitten for adoption is in the main reception area.
    i see... if u're going sometime soon can u let me know? will it be possible for me to tag along? i would like adopt but i cant..

  14. #14
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,337

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    May I come too? I love animals..would like to help, if any..
    蓮花仙子

  15. #15

    Default Re: Kitten for adoption at Mutts and Mittens

    UPdate. kitten has been taken in by a kind woman.

    @LotusFairy
    You can just walk in to the reception area and ask about volunteering there

    Closing this thread now..
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •