Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Threads to be deleted.....

Default Re: Threads to be deleted.....

Quote Originally Posted by Bobman View Post
    I may not be interested to look at words and decipher but sometimes you can feel what one is writing..
    This is the problem, is it not?

Writing things that one do not mean. Or do not mean what one writes!

What is the point of writing when what you write did not mean what you want to say?

Quote Originally Posted by student View Post
    I have absolutely no idea what you wrote. It was deleted by Darren before I saw it.

My post on "private matters" was to remind you of the things you said about certain people, and the many many things I did for you.

If I misread you, which might be possible, (assuming that you mught not be one whose words mean anything), then I apologise.

But you will of course agree that what I wrote about what you told me about certain people and what I did for you were pure unadulterated facts.
    Yes, I just wrote to clarify certain things. What you had done for me and what you said "certain people" which I wrote is Deadpoet. If those who read it before it was deleted, they know.

Since Deadpoet and yourself is here. I said it again. I HATED Deadpoet the very first time I saw him with Jennie (my first OSM). We were shooting under the hot sun which I hated most; no water, no shade and I was sweating and swearing. Jennie was also feeling sick but nontheless, DP also buay tahan.

So we went back to the studio to continue the second part of the shoot. Again I HATED him and his friend or assistance. Wear those muddy shoes up to the studio, **** I got to vaccum like **** after they left and his friend just lay down on the sofa with sweaty t shirts and I have to ask him to sit on the chair. Yes I hated them on these 2 occasions.

So I told you that but that doesn't mean I have to hate dp forever? The most next time I will be more careful in handling this type of situation. The last shoot I had with him in the Istana was good.

You see, we can't know one person just like that. Like what people say, you know fight you don't know each other. Another example, Astin and I. We were cursing each other 3 years ago about the studio shoot. But today, we are good friends and I even use his studio.

We can't be forever enemy but I do hope we can be forever friends..........

You are absolutely right that it is not very nice to call one a liar and hypocrite.

What would you call him?

An honest person? An upright man?

This "upright" person had championed the notion to be direct and to the point. No? We should not do that?

Or you would hide everything under the carpet?

If I had wrongly accused this person, then tell me clearly where I had wrongly accused him?

Write with facts please!
    I would call him nothing because the truth will surface eventually whether he is a liar or hypocrate, only he knows......

I would call him nothing because the truth will surface eventually whether he is a liar or hypocrate, only he knows......
    "Eventually" had arrived. "Eventually" had surfaced.

What was the truth?

The "eventually" arrived and past. And you are sitting in your corner drinking your tea, pretending that the "eventually" was yet to come?

How honorable!

Of course he knew. With all his bravado, he hid his tail in his butts which I kicked.
    Last edited by student; 17th December 2006 at 10:08 PM.

Guys, grab one of these. It works. If the taste is overwhelming, add a bit of salt. Be sure to serve chilled.

Quote Originally Posted by shinken View Post
    Guys, grab one of these. It works. If the taste is overwhelming, add a bit of salt. Be sure to serve chilled.

lighting looks really bad for this poster ... oh well

Nah! Not my taste!

I prefer grappa!

Anyway, on a more serious note. I had left certain "issues" alone, certainly in the forums, although my lawyer friends had wonder if I should had taken action for libel.

But some people chose to bring the topic up again.

This is the problem, is it not?

Writing things that one do not mean. Or do not mean what one writes!

What is the point of writing when what you write did not mean what you want to say?
    Sometimes we imagine too much on what people say or write. Who cares what he sad my model ok infront of me and tell the whole world that my model sucks.(this is just an example, nothing of this sort happens) That's his opinion but not all.

If we do care about this tiny stuff, how to do big. Again I would like to response on another issue you wrote about Sharing your knowledge with me and Free workshop.

I am very grateful to you and I told those I know that I learn alot from you. You taught me how to see things in different light and how the different styles of executions. That's why I asked you whether you could do a FREE Workshop to some who is willing to learn.

I told every participants that this workshop you are conducting is out of your own passion. You collect nothing and all the monies collected will go into building of the darkroom. That's why I charged them very low S$100.00 for 2 nights.

Student, for the project we are pursuing, you offer your invaluable knowledge and I can only offer my model. If you do a math, 8 hrs of model shoot I can generate S$ 800.00 and for 2 nights, we only collected about S$500.00 not forgetting that we have to minus the studio rental which is S$ 200.00 for 2 days. Do you think I am unwise enough to do such calculation?

For this I also told photographers that you are the one who helped me up in the studio. I told them that you advance 2 times the model shoot money($2000.00) to me in helping me to get the studio done up nicely. But you are not the only one who advance the model shoot, just for your information.

Unfortunately, you also used up $500.00 on Suzy whom fell ill in one of your shoots and you had to ferry her to the hospital when I couldn't find any clinic opened in my area. But given that kind of situation, any kind soul will do the same thing you did.

After that, you are unable to shoot or you get FREE shoot from me most of the time. Cos FREE shoots are the best thing I can offer since you helped me so much.

I am sad that you said that he gave way to my kakis when its your turn to shoot. But do you know that I gave you more privacy time with the model than my kakis who are paying? Anyway, this is small thing.

Lights and film holders which you kept it with me serves 2 purposes. As what you said when you purchased these lights that to be kept in the studio so that you would not have to bring your own lights the next time you shoot. These lights only used by you and me and no other one is using. As for the film holders, you said its alright to keep it with me for you have plenty and at the same time, you won't one to carry so many holders when you shoot at my place too. At lease we you run out of film sheets, you still have 10 more with me and do you know I have a box of HP5 sheets film kept for you in case you need them?

Anyway, I am not mad when I read what you wrote but felt sad. That's all.

"Eventually" had arrived. "Eventually" had surfaced.

What was the truth?

The "eventually" arrived and past. And you are sitting in your corner drinking your tea, pretending that the "eventually" was yet to come?

How honorable!

Of course he knew. With all his bravado, he hid his tail in his butts which I kicked.
    So you kicked his butt, he felt the pain. What about your foot, does it feel less pain? Why must you be so honourable to do such a thing when everyone knows that he is full of ****? Why you get yourself stain with his ****? And if he is a ****, I mean.....

I have my Tsingtao with me now....and its chill. Thanks anyway

Sometimes we imagine too much on what people say or write. Who cares what he sad my model ok infront of me and tell the whole world that my model sucks.(this is just an example, nothing of this sort happens) That's his opinion but not all.
    Question, why did you bring this up as an example? this smacks right front centre of integrity.

If it never happens, then better not even give it as an example... else create wrong impression and cause more confusion and dig yourself deeper into a hole.

I think, since you are meeting with student, why not just save it till face to face meeting and hope you can salvage whatever is bugging both of you.

../azul123

Quoting darren's words,

"I am closing this thread as some discussions of private matters best handled in private are coming out in the open which could and probably will cause issue for parties involved."

Kopitiam

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12