Dear Professional photographers,
I am looking for photographers to tie up with on a business-to-business kind of relationship.
- Fulltime photographers who do serious photography for a living
- Would be ideal if you already have your own client base.
- Preferably have your own shooting studio or have lobangs to rent one.
- Must be able to liase directly with clients in arranging shooting schedules, etc..
- Must be comfortable to direct models.
- Must be versatile to be able to handle the occassional interior photography & Product shots.
A little bit on my background:
I specialise in video post production and part of my business includes doing DVD photo montage for wedding/models as portfolio, DVD presentations for corporate clients, and product showcases/showreels/business catalogues.
As my business grows, I cannot manage in handling the occassional photography aspects anymore and have to sub out some work. My regular parttime photographers have started to move on to finding other careers and I have issues trying to co-ordinate and organise shooting schedules.
I am hoping to totally sub out the photography apects and worry only about my own specialisation in doing professional video work..
If any pro photographers think that this is a good opportunity to start working together, please contact me directly at dixon-AT_dxnmedia.net with the necessary details....and I will in turn provide you with more info about my rates & services.