Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 95

Thread: chinese characters

  1. #61

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by syc77 View Post
    mine old version liao.
    1983 product...
    made in china!
    1983.. good stuff wasted.. never do MO....

  2. #62

    Default Re: chinese characters

    I suspect the $240 in your pocket must be biting you very hard so you desparately wanna get rid of it.

    One moment want to get rid of your money to buy the expodisc, now very 冲动 rush down to buy chinese software even though xp can already input chinese.. You really are one velociraptor 投胎转世..

    Anyway 高兴就好!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post

    problem solved.
    i went to SLS during lunch to grab a copy of the chinese software.

    $240.comes with everything.
    can even read chinese website for me.

  3. #63

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post
    I suspect the $240 in your pocket must be biting you very hard so you desparately wanna get rid of it.

    One moment want to get rid of your money to buy the expodisc, now very 冲动 rush down to buy chinese software even though xp can already input chinese.. You really are one velociraptor 投胎转世..

    Anyway 高兴就好!

    不要这样说。我现在写字好快。太植的了。只是我的华文程度kanasai.

  4. #64
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Actually there are a lot of Chinese fonts available freely on the internet.
    文鼎 fonts are like the Chinese equivalent of serif fonts. I suppose that you may
    be looking for more informal fonts. You can try searching for 'POP 字体' which
    stands for 'Point Of Purchase'. These are the types with more curvy strokes and
    rounded edges.

  5. #65

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    不要这样说。我现在写字好快。太植的了。只是我的华文程度kanasai.
    你再一次证明好东西还是要有好的操作者。有字!!!

    太植的了 应当 太值了.

  6. #66

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic View Post
    Actually there are a lot of Chinese fonts available freely on the internet.
    文鼎 fonts are like the Chinese equivalent of serif fonts. I suppose that you may
    be looking for more informal fonts. You can try searching for 'POP 字体' which
    stands for 'Point Of Purchase'. These are the types with more curvy strokes and
    rounded edges.
    will search for it.thanks!

  7. #67
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Southen Sea
    Posts
    1,467

    Default Re: chinese characters



    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    你再一次证明好东西还是要有好的操作者。有字!!!

    太植的了 应当 太值了.

  8. #68

    Default Re: chinese characters

    jason,
    你很王八.明知我华文kanasai,你还取笑我.

    吃屎吧!!!!
    哈哈!

  9. #69

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    jason,
    你很王八.明知我华文kanasai,你还取笑我.

    吃屎吧!!!!
    哈哈!
    可是为何当你骂我的时候,你的华文却顶呱呱?

    so young so angry.....

  10. #70

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    可是为何当你骂我的时候,你的华文却顶呱呱?

    so young so angry.....
    开玩笑的啦!

  11. #71

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    开玩笑的啦!

  12. #72

    Default Re: chinese characters

    quite amazing, the first time i hear people buying $200 plus software just to write chinese, when there are many available software. How many times (or how many words) you need to use?

    Feel like you are a spoilt kid.. sorry if i am wrong. did you use your parent's money? or u use your own money?

    whenever you want to learn something, if it is too difficult, u always ask then what to get? which lens is best, which software is best.. the attitude is quite wrong if nobody around you had reminded you.

    it is like someone teach you how to do household chores, you find it difficult then u will ask where to get a maid..

  13. #73

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    quite amazing, the first time i hear people buying $200 plus software just to write chinese, when there are many available software. How many times (or how many words) you need to use?

    Feel like you are a spoilt kid.. sorry if i am wrong. did you use your parent's money? or u use your own money?

    whenever you want to learn something, if it is too difficult, u always ask then what to get? which lens is best, which software is best.. the attitude is quite wrong if nobody around you had reminded you.

    it is like someone teach you how to do household chores, you find it difficult then u will ask where to get a maid..

    ya i'm a spoilt kid.i use my ahgong $ which he stole from your mum.
    do u have a problematic childhood? a broken family?or very poor parents who cannot provide for you?if so, dont have to envy others.

    your attitude is wrong too. didnt your mama teach you not to envy others who wears nike while you are wearing bata in your school days?

    or is it you're simply sick and tired of doing housechores and envy those people who has maids?
    get a life dude.

  14. #74
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    In the void.
    Posts
    1,323

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    quite amazing, the first time i hear people buying $200 plus software just to write chinese, when there are many available software. How many times (or how many words) you need to use?

    Feel like you are a spoilt kid.. sorry if i am wrong. did you use your parent's money? or u use your own money?

    whenever you want to learn something, if it is too difficult, u always ask then what to get? which lens is best, which software is best.. the attitude is quite wrong if nobody around you had reminded you.

    it is like someone teach you how to do household chores, you find it difficult then u will ask where to get a maid..
    I use a $2000+ machine to get my work done everyday, where I could just use a pen and paper. I use a $2.50 spoon to eat so that I don't have to use my hands. DUH, what exactly is your point? If you don't even know how much someone else is going to use something, how the heck did you come to the conclusion that there are alternatives for him/her?
    Last edited by Prismatic; 21st December 2006 at 10:01 AM.

  15. #75

    Default Re: chinese characters

    i also wish I got my ah gong to rob from someone else's mom then I can get my filthy hand on the Mark1Ds plus whole collection of L lenses and of course the 24" iMac .. haha

    Hmmm if got a maid to help me clean my cam and lenses after my field trip will be perfect too haha


  16. #76

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    i also wish I got my ah gong to rob from someone else's mom then I can get my filthy hand on the Mark1Ds plus whole collection of L lenses and of course the 24" iMac .. haha

    Hmmm if got a maid to help me clean my cam and lenses after my field trip will be perfect too haha


    so what's wrong with working hard and pampering yourself when you can afford it?
    why is it guys who earn less than gals always think the gals must be a mistress, or have rich daddys? is this typical singaporean men attitude or what?
    oh precious....
    sometimes i wonder what's worse.trojan horses or forum trolls.
    well, back to topic.

  17. #77

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    so what's wrong with working hard and pampering yourself when you can afford it?
    why is it guys who earn less than gals always think the gals must be a mistress, or have rich daddys? is this typical singaporean men attitude or what?
    oh precious....
    sometimes i wonder what's worse.trojan horses or forum trolls.
    well, back to topic.

    maybe LENS is still young lah. frankly speaking it is not easy to be someone else mistress too you know?

    So how jeanie, got new photos with new font in?

  18. #78

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    maybe LENS is still young lah. frankly speaking it is not easy to be someone else mistress too you know?

    So how jeanie, got new photos with new font in?
    have have!i'm loving the chinese software so much!
    you know what?i went to library to borrow chinese poetry books to conjure inspiration and add to my pics

  19. #79

    Default Re: chinese characters

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    have have!i'm loving the chinese software so much!
    you know what?i went to library to borrow chinese poetry books to conjure inspiration and add to my pics
    so serious? no wonder your scolding power sound so poetic. HAHA

  20. #80

    Default Re: chinese characters

    so you use chinese idiom to bring your point across or drop a whole chunk of phrase into your shots? Up till now I still find a singular word which broadly describe the shots suit me but sometime it is just so hard to find that one particular word... Haiz plus my distinction in higher chinese all returned to my teacher already

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •