Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Probably the worst BBQ seafood in my life.....

Default Re: Probably the worst BBQ seafood in my life.....

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    What I heard before.

1) Certain mala steamboats in Spore recycle the mala stock in your steamboat. In the back area, they drain the debris from the previous diner in strainers and recycle the mala stock for the next round. (However could be rumours spreaded by rivals)
    Had heard tales of recycled soup before

Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by centuryegg View Post
    What I heard before.

1) Certain mala steamboats in Spore recycle the mala stock in your steamboat. In the back area, they drain the debris from the previous diner in strainers and recycle the mala stock for the next round. (However could be rumours spreaded by rivals)
    I think this is quite common in Taiwan
    See my Photo Gallery at the Clubsnap

YUCK... now I don't feel like eating anything Anyone know Mac got recycle their burger wrapping? LOL..... can't imagine I used to have this stupid habit of sucking the gravy from the shell YUCK.... I'm sick..

recycle kim chi in korean resturant..

There is no need to fake yourself as such & such meh.

Just take photos of the food & tell them you are going to post it in various websites to warn people about it. Words in the web spread far & wide hor.

There are now many blogs that write their own reviews of the food in Singapore. Anyone can be a food reviewer now, not necessarily must belong to the newspapers or Makan Sutra lah.

http://ieatishootipost.blogspot.com/...-poh-piah.html

Even very high class restaurants are not hygienic sometime, just that we are not in their kitchens to witness what is happening in there. Sometime the food is dropped on the floor, but the waiter just picks it up and put it back. I had heard from a friend who worked in a Chinese restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
    There is no need to fake yourself as such & such meh.

Just take photos of the food & tell them you are going to post it in various websites to warn people about it. Words in the web spread far & wide hor.

There are now many blogs that write their own reviews of the food in Singapore. Anyone can be a food reviewer now, not necessarily must belong to the newspapers or Makan Sutra lah.

http://ieatishootipost.blogspot.com/...-poh-piah.html

Even very high class restaurants are not hygienic sometime, just that we are not in their kitchens to witness what is happening in there. Sometime the food is dropped on the floor, but the waiter just picks it up and put it back. I had heard from a friend who worked in a Chinese restaurant.
    Correction, better make sure that you are 100 percent correct that they did recycle the shells. They might decide to bring you to court for defamation and sway sway if court finds out that they didnt recycle shells, you end up paying for damages.

Best to make sure and cover one's ass first.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234