Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 379

Thread: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,780
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan View Post
    Wow!!! Zenten u got ur K10D liao huh ??

    Just wondering how many systems u hv now...
    Can't help it, I am very systematic .....................

    How eow? I am using only a 35-135mm no fancy stuff ......... like I always say ......... it's the man's behind that matters to the camera .......
    Last edited by Zenten; 17th December 2006 at 12:56 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  2. #22

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    OK, OK but you must promise to buy your own camera.... dun touch mine !!!

    Here goes .......... some shots from today ........... just resize and sharpen only.
    Nice shots! Where did you get these? Looks a very interesting show ...

    Thanks for sharing.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post
    Can't help it, I am very systematic .....................

    How eow? I am using only a 35-135mm no fancy stuff ......... like I always say ......... it's the man's behind that matters to the camera .......
    how does it compare to yr 30D? iq wise?
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  4. #24

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Really hope more KM shooters will jump ship to Pentax if they had decided to change system coz of Sony high lens pricing.

    We must not let Pentax fail like KM, else C & N will monopolise the local market.
    Price will go ^

    Great pics, hope to see more Pentax shooters soon when I go for the next event shoot.


    Buy!Buy!Buy!
    Before the GST goes ^

    Oops :x OT.
    Last edited by obewan; 17th December 2006 at 06:27 AM.

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,780
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    how does it compare to yr 30D? iq wise?
    you mean af tracking-wise?

    almost there, but with the new lenses from Pentax. ..... who knows? -----------------
    Last edited by Zenten; 17th December 2006 at 07:07 AM.
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,780
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice shots! Where did you get these? Looks a very interesting show ...

    Thanks for sharing.
    The ice skating event was at Suntec Tropics Atrium while the Cirque de Soleil peformers were at Bugis

    Still on today ..........................
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,780
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan View Post
    Really hope mor e KM shooters will jump ship to Pentax if they had decided to change system coz of Sony high lens pricing.

    We must not let Pentax fail like KM, else C & N will monopolise the local market.
    Price will go ^

    Great pics, hope to see more Pentax shooters soon when I go for the next event shoot.


    Buy!Buy!Buy!
    Before the GST goes ^

    Oops :x OT.
    On behalf of Pentax, I would like to thank you and eow for your support ...................... so when are you getting your new cameras?
    Nikomi Canpen Zenten :eek:
    Not exactly 100% Natural but definitely the closest you can get to it

  8. #28

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post


    On behalf of Pentax, I would like to thank you and eow for your support ...................... so when are you getting your new cameras?

    U r most welcome bro ...
    My little D50 is still serving me well.
    So as far as I can 'tahan', I will not make a switch yet.
    I'm not as 'systematic'.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten View Post


    On behalf of Pentax, I would like to thank you and eow for your support ...................... so when are you getting your new cameras?
    wait for the price to dropped further
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Planet Jupiter
    Posts
    589

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by obewan View Post
    Really hope more KM shooters will jump ship to Pentax if they had decided to change system coz of Sony high lens pricing.

    We must not let Pentax fail like KM, else C & N will monopolise the local market.
    Price will go ^

    Great pics, hope to see more Pentax shooters soon when I go for the next event shoot.


    Buy!Buy!Buy!
    Before the GST goes ^

    Oops :x OT.
    good to see new pentax dslr, looks good & nice pics......hope the competition from pentax, sony, oly will put some pressure for C & N prices. win-win for all consumers

    fengwei, nice to see your kids growing up. nicely taken

  11. #31

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)


    try one first:
    the kit lense
    1/10s
    ISO800

  12. #32

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    HI eyespeek
    Your images are the exact same output I am getting. they look soft and slightly out of focus and lack detail and not with high contrast and sharpness you see from feng wei's shots. It was like that even when I used a 50mm f/1.4 , with SR on or off. I was beginning to suspect it was due to my camera but it looks like I am not the only one. I wonder what Fengwei is doing that we are not?

    maybe we should have a Pentax DSLR outing so newbies can share tips with the pros...?
    BTW, your compostion is nice!
    Last edited by airconvent; 17th December 2006 at 05:48 PM.

  13. #33

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    HI eyespeek
    Your images are the exact same output I am getting. they look soft and slightly out of focus and lack detail and not with high contrast and sharpness you see from feng wei's shots. It was like that even when I used a 50mm f/1.4 , with SR on or off. I was beginning to suspect it was due to my camera but it looks like I am not the only one. I wonder what Fengwei is doing that we are not?

    maybe we should have a Pentax DSLR outing so newbies can share tips with the pros...?
    BTW, your compostion is nice!

    A 1/10s shutterspeed is used for the above shot.
    The softness can be cause by a slight handshake.
    SR can help only to a certain extent.
    Fengwei pics I think he is using a faster shutterspeed from the EXIF info.
    He also shoot in RAW, than using JPG from the camera direct.
    Read about this from this thread.
    http://forum.clubsnap.com/showthread.php?t=244187

  14. #34

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    HI eyespeek
    Your images are the exact same output I am getting. they look soft and slightly out of focus and lack detail and not with high contrast and sharpness you see from feng wei's shots. It was like that even when I used a 50mm f/1.4 , with SR on or off. I was beginning to suspect it was due to my camera but it looks like I am not the only one. I wonder what Fengwei is doing that we are not?

    maybe we should have a Pentax DSLR outing so newbies can share tips with the pros...?
    BTW, your compostion is nice!

    Thanks!

    I think it is a good idea to organize an outing for our newbies of Pentax DSLR so that we share the tips.

    BTW, Fengwei's pictures of K10D also came JPEG, not converted from RAW. I gusess I need a better lense to try.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by eyespeek View Post
    Thanks!

    I think it is a good idea to organize an outing for our newbies of Pentax DSLR so that we share the tips.

    BTW, Fengwei's pictures of K10D also came JPEG, not converted from RAW. I gusess I need a better lense to try.
    I was using the 50mm f/1.4 which is an excellent lens. If you check back the older threads, you will see some samples taken by feng wei from this lens and they are definitely more contrasty and sharper too. So now need to establish where we went wrong. I think observing the gurus here take their photos would be good...

  16. #36

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    At Courts Megastore Opening, both at ISO 400 using AF500FTZ flash.

    1. Tamron 28-200mm XR, f10 1/180s,



    2. Sigma 70-300mm DL, f8 1/125s
    Pentax K-5 K10D ME FA35 50f1.4 DA12-24 DA17-70, Tamron 70-200, Polar 85f1.4, Sigma 17-70
    My Flickr

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Some shots taken today on my way to buy my 40mm pancake :P All shots using the DA 50-200mm except for last shot using the 40mm.



    F8.0, 1/180, Iso 200 @ 200mm


    F8.0, 1/500, Iso 200 @ 50mm


    F8.0, 1/350, Iso 200 @ 150mm


    F8.0, 1/45, Iso 200 @ 115mm


    Shot through a glass window with the 40mm - F2.8, 1/125, Iso 400 @ 40mm
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

  18. #38

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by art2d2;2703623a d
    Some shots taken today on my way to buy my 40mm pancake :P All shots using the DA 50-200mm except for last shot using the 40mm.

    ...
    Shot through a glass window with the 40mm - F2.8, 1/125, Iso 400 @ 40mm
    Nice shots And congrats on the pancake lens. I'm sure you'd love it BTW, how much did you pay for the pancake?

    Have you managed to get the 16-45 yet

    Cheers and happy shooting.

  19. #39
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Beijing, Shuangjing
    Posts
    1,213

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    Nice shots And congrats on the pancake lens. I'm sure you'd love it BTW, how much did you pay for the pancake?

    Have you managed to get the 16-45 yet

    Cheers and happy shooting.
    Thanks Fengwei. I got it from Cathay Marina branch, I looked all over SG for it, everywhere is out of stock. Manage to get it at 480. Initially wanted to wait for new stock coming in next week or longer (according to TK, who quoted me 465). But I cannot wait any longer..too tempting. Once I mounted the pancake on my K10D, I forgotten the cost and just pay for it.

    Yeah after I got my pancake I met up with Tim to get the 16-45, another great lens. So currently I'm good until next year when the newer lens come out.
    Pentaxian for life ! My Webby
    K-X, DA70mm F2.4. DA 35mm F2.4, DA 18-135 WR

  20. #40

    Default Re: Please post your K10D photos here ;)

    Quote Originally Posted by art2d2 View Post
    Thanks Fengwei. I got it from Cathay Marina branch, I looked all over SG for it, everywhere is out of stock. Manage to get it at 480. Initially wanted to wait for new stock coming in next week or longer (according to TK, who quoted me 465). But I cannot wait any longer..too tempting. Once I mounted the pancake on my K10D, I forgotten the cost and just pay for it.

    Yeah after I got my pancake I met up with Tim to get the 16-45, another great lens. So currently I'm good until next year when the newer lens come out.
    Good to know that everything worked out fine, and congrats again on the new purchases. The DA40 is simply the coolest lens every made by any. I had one before, but sold it off after I got the FA43. Then after a while, felt kinda regret, so bought it back again

    Hope to see more excellent photos from you again soon.

    Cheers and happy shooting.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •