Thread: Top Photo Tips online?

Default Top Photo Tips online?

Hi all,

I just found this fantastic report with tricks and techniques for taking great pictures with your digital camera.

I didn't know this, but there are some really simple tricks you can learn to help you take stunning photos.

The report is called "Top Photo Tips" by David Peterson.

And best of all, it's free.

Already I've learned a lot just by looking at the first few pages! So I wanted to share it with you ASAP.

I recommend you take a break and take a look...

http://www.topphototips.com/dl/TopPhotoTips.pdf
    Last edited by Simon; 19th December 2006 at 10:09 AM. Reason: Remove referral money link.

Default Re: Top Photo Tips online?

Somehow I feel that melser could have be let us know that clicking on his link will allow him to earn some money by means of referral. No harm sharing the free tip but be more up-front about the referral money matter.

Quote Originally Posted by crazypaladin View Post
    Somehow I feel that melser could have be let us know that clicking on his link will allow him to earn some money by means of referral. No harm sharing the free tip but be more up-front about the referral money matter.
    Hi,

sorry sorry, i had the initial impression that only if you bought something from that guy then i would get referral fees. Upon further reading, i discovered that as long as the file was downloaded, i would get referrals...my bad

actually i subscribe to his free tips, you guys should try it out yourself ^^
    Canon 400D:18-55:75-300:50F1.8:tokina 28-70F2.8:
    msn - viroxmk5@hotmail.com