Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: dilapidated houses for location?

Default Re: dilapidated houses for location?

Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    So

Are you venturing your shoot into the house or just wandering outside? If you just want to venture around the area can try Sembawang, there is this area where a lot of old colonial houses situated...
    into the house for shoot.but seems like i cant do it without trespassing, which could be charged.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    into the house for shoot.but seems like i cant do it without trespassing, which could be charged.
    you could write in for permission. not only you, your model/s must be pretty bold too to be able to pose natually under such eerie atmosphere. If not her eyes will give her away and spoilt your shots.

Try Kampong Lor Buangkok or those on Ubin?

Quote Originally Posted by jusri View Post
    you may want to go to the old seletar camp at piccadilly road. it is now acessible to public...many bungalows of the british era...and you may chance upon a broken down airplane...

if you are driving, just go by Jalan Kayu all the way to the end, pass the TPE bridge and you will find Piccadilly Road/West Camp Road...alternatively, you can take services 103 from Serangoon or 858, 39, 86, 168 and alight outside the former guard house
    OH!!! I didn't know we are allowed to go there.... need to exchange id for pass?

Hmmm .. looks like I have a place to explore liao! Thanks for the info!
    :: Capture the moment :: :heart:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12