Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

ClubSNAP Admin

Default Re: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

Guys and Gals,

Thanks for all the effort you’ve contributed in ClubSNAP Photographer Community, especially on the PhotoAid project for the Tsunami Disaster

To encourage more volunteers and photographers, we will be creating a Dedicated “PhotoAid” Forum.

In the mean time, we need you guys to start a poll on the nomination of “Super Users” to moderate “PhotoAid” Forum.

Cheers,

Simon Goh
    Admin, ClubSNAP

Default Re: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

hi Simon, this comes as a surprise and i believe everyone involved in PhotoAid will feel honoured to have a dedicated forum.

with the setting up of a dedicated forum, are there any goals in the planning so far? for example 1 project a year etc. as we'll need members who can frequently fork out time to organise if that's the case.

ClubSNAP Admin

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    hi Simon, this comes as a surprise and i believe everyone involved in PhotoAid will feel honoured to have a dedicated forum.

with the setting up of a dedicated forum, are there any goals in the planning so far? for example 1 project a year etc. as we'll need members who can frequently fork out time to organise if that's the case.

The Goals of ClubSNAP was to facilitate an online Portal where all Photographers can group together, share, volunteer their time and skill for the good of the society

No worry, no one asking anything in return for the forum, or the numbers in how many projects one need to achieve yearly.

But It's good to have a Goal in life.

The Goal: ClubSNAP - A Caring and Giving Photography Community

Some examples of other Community Work ClubSNAP members have done.

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?...awwa/index.htm

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?...etfest2003.htm

Cheers,

Simon
    Admin - ClubSNAP

sounds good giving members a space to organise and get involved

ok guys and gals, kopi! kopi! ... 21st Dec same place same time

1. eikin

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    how? actually i notice your car behind...than i was thinking if it was u..
    i first I thought it is just another black color mitsubishi, until i see the nice dent behind that looks so familiar

luckily your window was open, else i got to come out and knock at your windows

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    from the black smoke coming out of his exhaust?
    I just passed the inspection only, no black smoke lah

as we'll need members who can frequently fork out time to organise if that's the case.
    Hey, Just like me know if i can help in any terms within my scopes Singing my way home liao..........
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 16th December 2006 at 04:45 AM.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

ok guys and gals, kopi! kopi! ... 21st Dec same place same time

1. eikin
    .Tupi Guy (To be confirmed)
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

hey guys, readjusted my schedule abit, will be taking part in the CS-Canon end of year gathering registered liao

ok guys and gals, kopi! kopi! ... 21st Dec same place same time.
    1. eikin
    2. yqt ( will be late if got last min job but will be there )
    .Tupi Guy
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    The Goals of ClubSNAP was to facilitate an online Portal where all Photographers can group together, share, volunteer their time and skill for the good of the society

No worry, no one asking anything in return for the forum, or the numbers in how many projects one need to achieve yearly.

But It's good to have a Goal in life.

The Goal: ClubSNAP - A Caring and Giving Photography Community

Some examples of other Community Work ClubSNAP members have done.

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?...awwa/index.htm

http://www.clubsnap.org/display.php?...etfest2003.htm

Cheers,

Simon
    Admin - ClubSNAP
    Thanks Simon. I guess we'll talk about it over kopi.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

yqt you taking part in the CS-Canon event? remember to register early to get free admission first 250 members only

yqt you taking part in the CS-Canon event? remember to register early to get free admission first 250 members only

Love to go but shooting wedding that day

BTW, can confirm that the SD8A is for SB800? The older version need to mod. if yes, can help me to get 1 set? Would not mind if you want to do MO If need to transfer moola over, let us know, OK? TIA

OK, will be logging off for the weekend. See you guys next week. Anything, sms me.

BTW eikin, you want D cup isit?

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Love to go but shooting wedding that day

BTW, can confirm that the SD8A is for SB800? The older version need to mod. if yes, can help me to get 1 set? Would not mind if you want to do MO If need to transfer moola over, let us know, OK? TIA

OK, will be logging off for the weekend. See you guys next week. Anything, sms me.

BTW eikin, you want D cup isit?
    i dunnoe whether it's for SB800, i don't use it, ask catchlights lor since he got one

if you have Z cup just bring it on

btw what's the price like in Singapore?

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    i first I thought it is just another black color mitsubishi, until i see the nice dent behind that looks so familiar

luckily your window was open, else i got to come out and knock at your windows
    so obvious meh?
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    Guys and Gals,

Thanks for all the effort you’ve contributed in ClubSNAP Photographer Community, especially on the PhotoAid project for the Tsunami Disaster

To encourage more volunteers and photographers, we will be creating a Dedicated “PhotoAid” Forum.

In the mean time, we need you guys to start a poll on the nomination of “Super Users” to moderate “PhotoAid” Forum.

Cheers,

Simon Goh
    Admin, ClubSNAP
    Well we woulnd'nt have pulled it off without Clubsnap either, thanks Simon. May sends her regards to you.
    I lup SG, but SG don't love me...

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    so obvious meh?
    i usually keep a distance away from those cars that got dented/damaged rear, just in case they decided to jam brake and make me pay for their new bumper
    We are HDD of PC & FT are MB add to storage;
    so PC never hangs with enormous storage capacity - LKY

Quote Originally Posted by Wai View Post
    i usually keep a distance away from those cars that got dented/damaged rear, just in case they decided to jam brake and make me pay for their new bumper
    smart

Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34567101530 ... LastLast