Page 32 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7222730313233343742 ... LastLast

Thread: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

Default Re: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    全部都是骗人的!

Default Re: PhotoAid XV : Time to queue up buy some 4D fah la lala la lalala ....

Quote Originally Posted by Funny View Post
    don't be so happy, insurance is about the insurance company accumulating money from willing people in order to make more money from investments and speculations in open markets. it's like continuously taking money from people base on the contractual agreement that the company will cover payments for unfortunate happenings, which based on statistical findings do not occur in high probabilities and thus present a business opportunity for insurance company to 'recycle' money. it capitalises on people's mentality that in today's world there's too much to lose in unexpected happenings. the selling point is fear for future in today's world of media explosion.

stocks play with buyers' psychology.

futures and bonds are even worse, buying pieces of paper with impressions of promises written on them.

such is the economy of today's world.

6 billion people can't possibly survive without recycling money at a higher and higher pace, no one knows when money will run out of value to recycle, but everyone tries to keep it running, and invent more ways to recycle money, in hope that it will not stop within one's own lifetime.

no, i've not bought a single thing from mlm, but i've seen friends falling into the trap of mlm
    it's not a trap.. it's 愿者上钩.. and really can make a lot of decent money. Just that not many MLMs are honest, clean and transparent. Reminds me of newspapers...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Blog Entries

if you listen to enough MLM talks you will notice that they will
    eventually come to a point about "get more members"
    when they join/sell you make money

once i hear/see this, i switch off and don't want to listen anymore
    btw to make money from MLM you need to put in alot of effort and time

if you put in the same amount of effort and time to anything else you do
    can also make lots of money

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    it's not a trap.. it's 愿者上钩.. and really can make a lot of decent money. Just that not many MLMs are honest, clean and transparent. Reminds me of newspapers...
    cannot say it this way, i believe alot of people took the plunge because of those motivational talks, probably the building of 'false impressions' is involved, then those people who join paiseh to tell others that they fall into the trap, so have to work hard to sell the scheme and recruit people, hopefully get back capital, better still earn money (dream on!)

don't be so happy, insurance is about the insurance company accumulating money from willing people in order to make more money from investments and speculations in open markets. it's like continuously taking money from people base on the contractual agreement that the company will cover payments for unfortunate happenings, which based on statistical findings do not occur in high probabilities and thus present a business opportunity for insurance company to 'recycle' money. it capitalises on people's mentality that in today's world there's too much to lose in unexpected happenings. the selling point is fear for future in today's world of media explosion.

stocks play with buyers' psychology.

futures and bonds are even worse, buying pieces of paper with impressions of promises written on them.

such is the economy of today's world.

6 billion people can't possibly survive without recycling money at a higher and higher pace, no one knows when money will run out of value to recycle, but everyone tries to keep it running, and invent more ways to recycle money, in hope that it will not stop within one's own lifetime.
    well insurance and financial planning via investments are some options to make more money from money. ie: make money work for you.

For most office workers like me who earn a meagre pay and save ~$500 a month, i will say that I wun starve to death but I will never achieve anything big in life. And at $500 a month, in the event that puts my in a position unable to work, there's at least insurance to offset some of my medical costs and debts incurred by me (ie: study loans now and in future housing loans, etc..)

So what can we do with $500 a month? Park in saving bank? interest rates at .25% inflation will make your $1 today worth less next year. See the bank account got big number very shiok.. but then the worth is depreciating every day.

The only wiser way to get more worth out of your dollar is to invest wisely. Say a modest growth of 5% it still beats parking in the bank with .25%

Relak ah.. I not insurance agent.

edit: that's also the reason why the rich gets richer. cos they have a lot of money to work for them ie money make money
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

edit: that's also the reason why the rich gets richer. cos they have a lot of money to work for them ie money make money
    yeah, who cares about the average person slogging in the office, this is where things matters

Relak ah.. I not insurance agent.
    why you worry? i have a financial adviser at home

why you worry? i have a financial adviser at home

U too free to type so long story izzit? Exam over liao huh? Or haven't start yet?

Got a Dell 15" CRT monitor giving free.
    Who's interested? self collect at my office at Kaki Bukit Ave 1.
    working condition. no vga cable provided

Also got another 17" CRT, but dunno can work or not.

Pls pm me.

Blog Entries

i have an ikea DETOLF
    glass-door cabinet (black)
    to give away

must take it away tomorrow

cannot say it this way, i believe alot of people took the plunge because of those motivational talks, probably the building of 'false impressions' is involved, then those people who join paiseh to tell others that they fall into the trap, so have to work hard to sell the scheme and recruit people, hopefully get back capital, better still earn money (dream on!)
    well...if u got strong determination and lots of time to kill, it may be worth attending one of those mlm talks. We ever won 2 airtickets to Europe just by sitting thru a 3-hr mlm sales talk. It was meant to be 45 mins of hard selling by the guy but in the end, he got bombarded by HS for 2 hours instead! He bo bian got his boss in and the boss suffered the rest of the 20 mins or so. In the end, they LL have to give us the promised airtickets.

wah! all doing spring cleaning ah!

Quote Originally Posted by Racoon View Post
    well...if u got strong determination and lots of time to kill, it may be worth attending one of those mlm talks. We ever won 2 airtickets to Europe just by sitting thru a 3-hr mlm sales talk. It was meant to be 45 mins of hard selling by the guy but in the end, he got bombarded by HS for 2 hours instead! He bo bian got his boss in and the boss suffered the rest of the 20 mins or so. In the end, they LL have to give us the promised airtickets.
    wah, sounds like 挑战书 leh, ok, if got time i try make them pull their hair long long

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    i have an ikea DETOLF
    glass-door cabinet (black)
    to give away

must take it away tomorrow

aaa.....is it already dismantled?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    aaa.....is it already dismantled?
    no not yet, do you want it?

Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    no not yet, do you want it?
    thought of using it as a display shelf for my office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sjourn View Post
    thought of using it as a display shelf for my office.
    so do you want it?
    it is still in a very good condition

call me to arrange

UK, i found this shop that might be selling S5Pro at around 3000sgd

UK, i found this shop that might be selling S5Pro at around 3000sgd
    too late, he got something else better