Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: projector

Default Re: projector

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    the image on the projector is not washed out if you have light control. I have a 42" plasma in my room and a projector in the living room. The image from the projector is better by far. With good light control, the image from a good projector is really quite stunning.
    Totally agree, if you have a proper set up. Cannot compare video projectors with business presentation projectors.

And if the set up is properly done, the projectors are anytime better than LCDs / Plasma. If you compare with size, the Projector is definitely cheaper. 42" is too small for living room for a good cinema effect. Prefer 92" and above.

someone told INFOCUS which is like rolls royce of projectors?

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    someone told INFOCUS which is like rolls royce of projectors?
    There are others - ie. Barco

seems like this projector thingy itself is a world of knowledge inorder to know what i'm paying for and what goes with what.

gal like me go buy, sure kenna carrot jialart.

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    seems like this projector thingy itself is a world of knowledge inorder to know what i'm paying for and what goes with what.

gal like me go buy, sure kenna carrot jialart.
    Haha.. a lot to learn for projectors. You cannot think Projector as your business projector used for presentation.

At least the newer projectors are a lot easier to calibrate. I used to use CRT projectors and calibration will make you cross-eye.

can i know ur budget.. so i can find out for u.. u can msg me at 92372421.. michael

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12