Thread: Camera reviews compilation

Default Camera reviews compilation

Have decided to start a website compiling product reviews out of interest and hopefully to develop into something further subsequently. Have recently added a section on cameras, do check it out and see if its useful to any of you looking to get one soon. It can be found here

www.atlantiz.sg

Do give me your comments & whether it is useful =)

Default Re: Camera reviews compilation

wow...can see u took a lot of effort to do that up.

Just one "small point" for u to consider: because when u go into the cameras section and select a particualar camera eg. S3 IS, u get a tonne of links rite?

Now this is where the problem comes... the user dunno wat exactly is contained in each of the links and there are sometimes >30 links, maybe u can put a little description for each of the link so that the user can narrow their focus on the category they are interested in?

Example something like this link is for "image quality test", the other link is for "technical details and specifications discussion"

so if i want to see pic sample, i go see the first link can liao, dun need to scan through all...

Well done, Nice effort by you

tks for the support & comments guys. I understand the suggestion made, still thinking of how to do that without killing myself =P

there are more than 70 links per page and up to 150 links, will take me forever to write a description of every link. if you have a good idea, i'm ALL ears!

Do keep the comments coming, tks.....
    Visit www.mobileconnectionz.com for compiled cellphone reviews & comparison from the web!

canon & casio added =)
    Visit www.mobileconnectionz.com for compiled cellphone reviews & comparison from the web!

more models added..... not much response. Does it mean it is not very useful for u guys?

wow... just went there. one more word... WOW
    Budget wedding photographer :)