Thread: budget handphone-nokia 6288, samsung z400

Default budget handphone-nokia 6288, samsung z400

hi guys,

anyone using this phone? i am thinking of buying a handphone that budget around $150..

Nokia 6288 and both samsung z400 seems good, 3G phone with 2 megapixel camera..

and the nokia6288 come with a free photo printer and 512m mini sdcard right?

any user of these phone got opinion?thanks..

Default Re: budget handphone-nokia 6288, samsung z400

wah..seem like everyone will think, why not try it out yourself?ha.

any comment on hands-on experience? user interface? the samsung z400 got a photo viewer function right? how about nokia?

it is said nokia slider phone is quite crappy..

How about that photo printer? worth to get it?

i think Z400 is nice and good compared to the Nokia 6288. i'm planning to get z400 too but not sure where to get it cos heard its obsolete ready. got to get only those 2nd hands one.. as for 6288, i dun like it cos the square navigation for up and down for different sets can differ. what i mean is some sets the up button is hard to press, some sets the down button.. as i'm working in a telco, many times when i sell this phone, diff batch has different condition. and the slide mechanism is not always smooth, the cover for some sets not fully fixed well (sorry dunno how to explain). in another words, if u lucky u get from the better batch, u suay u get the lousy batch.. thats my take.

i like samsung z400 cos i think its more user friendly than the new nokia generation. and yes, even 6288 quite laggy.. esp when searching for contacts..

anw, any idea where can get the new z400 at reasonable price? the last time i asked was $428 but no stock liao.. thinking of gg bedok to find, more hp shops there.. thanks for bringing this topic up

Quote Originally Posted by AgnesKjaer View Post
    i think Z400 is nice and good compared to the Nokia 6288. i'm planning to get z400 too but not sure where to get it cos heard its obsolete ready. got to get only those 2nd hands one.. as for 6288, i dun like it cos the square navigation for up and down for different sets can differ. what i mean is some sets the up button is hard to press, some sets the down button.. as i'm working in a telco, many times when i sell this phone, diff batch has different condition. and the slide mechanism is not always smooth, the cover for some sets not fully fixed well (sorry dunno how to explain). in another words, if u lucky u get from the better batch, u suay u get the lousy batch.. thats my take.

i like samsung z400 cos i think its more user friendly than the new nokia generation. and yes, even 6288 quite laggy.. esp when searching for contacts..

anw, any idea where can get the new z400 at reasonable price? the last time i asked was $428 but no stock liao.. thinking of gg bedok to find, more hp shops there.. thanks for bringing this topic up
    ha, i end up getting nokia 6288. i saw samsung z400 $118 with sign up M1.. but i end up with nokia 6288, because it i got a voucher like $150, if buy something less than that i feel 'rugi' ha..

well, actually like what u said the nokia 6288 doesn't have a robust feel.. but other than that i feel quite happy =) and it comes with a 512MB mini sdcard too. but i think the camera button is located on bad location..it is very hard to take with one hand =).. it should be located at other corner..

and one reason i get this phone, it comes with a free HP photo printer =)

well, but i guess Samsung could be the better phone =) but Nokia 6288 is not bad too =)