Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Give me another Tiger...

Default Re: Give me another Tiger...

Quote Originally Posted by tan131 View Post
    don't the people at tiger understand that budget airlines doesn't mean budget service or budget attitude...afterall, they are still operating in the service industry...

morever, operating at the budget terminal, how come airport taxes are still so high? savings are not transferred to the consumers which can only mean they are earning extra after the switch.

anyway, why the big difference in service standards between tiger n the parent company?
    The bigger the difference, the bigger will be ur desire to use their parent services tio bo? If their kid is so good, who still want the parent?
    They also built the budget terminal for the kid to be serviced there, with lousier facilities etc.

aiya watever crap la, can't be bothered. i would rather save money for trips to buy lens !$#@%$#

I do fly for photography retreats once a while, don't fly all that often and never to Greece from down-under, but with all due respect, (looking through responses at airliners.net now) I am utterly disgusted at seeing whining people use big words such as 'Equal Opportunity Rights and Disabilities Acts' and 'discrimination', profusely vomiting out their law they learned in high school, burning the company down and going to court to resolve such a minor issue like this (especially our *ahem western counterparts, really amazed that they do know their rights!)

Come on budget terminal.

Just build that freaking aerobridge or use the food lifter to carry them up the plane. For the sake of the elderly and handicapped that want to see the world.

I really do sympathize with the Australian family though, and wonder why their travel agent did'nt warn them that they are stopping by "a piece of reclaimed land at the edge of Singapore with an attached 7-11 that is so budget that have to climb staircase". Thanks for thinking so highly of Changi, and you're always welcome to Singapore! (via terminal 1 & 2)
    Last edited by benjaminteo; 23rd December 2006 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminteo View Post
    Come on budget terminal.

Just build that freaking aerobridge or use the food lifter to carry them up the plane. For the sake of the elderly and handicapped that want to see the world.

I really do sympathize with the Australian family though, and wonder why their travel agent did'nt warn them that they are stopping by "a piece of reclaimed land at the edge of Singapore with an attached 7-11 that is so budget that have to climb staircase". Thanks for thinking so highly of Changi, and you're always welcome to Singapore! (via terminal 1 & 2)
    Well said. Personally, I feel the budget terminal is a joke compared to other airports that Tiger lands at. Always visit Singapore via terminal 1, 2 & the upcoming 3 for tourists. Budget terminal n still paying such high airport taxes... mocking at the passengers?!

or use the food lifter to carry them up the plane. For the sake of the elderly and handicapped that want to see the world.

Have to pay extra to the company doing the ground handling for extra services.

Sad story... I hope people will shy away from the airlines... then we'll see who is "disable"...
    Last edited by saifulbahar; 24th December 2006 at 10:44 AM.
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

I do fly for photography retreats once a while, don't fly all that often and never to Greece from down-under, but with all due respect, (looking through responses at airliners.net now) I am utterly disgusted at seeing whining people use big words such as 'Equal Opportunity Rights and Disabilities Acts' and 'discrimination', profusely vomiting out their law they learned in high school, burning the company down and going to court to resolve such a minor issue like this (especially our *ahem western counterparts, really amazed that they do know their rights!)

Come on budget terminal.

Well, what you said about the budget terminal is absolutely correct.

However, you are damn misguided in your irrate attack on people who dare to stand up for their rights, and for the rights of others. Shame on you. The disable has just as much rights to do the things we can do.

I better stop here before I get 100 infractions from the admin.
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12