Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: USM after resizing?

  1. #1

    Default USM after resizing?

    usually, i'll edit a photo, then press shift+cntl+alt+S to save it for web.
    downsize to 600 x 400 pixels.(cos CS gallery doesnt allow image more than 600pixel right?or 100kb)

    so, after saving, i need to open the image and do a USM?then how do i save it again?shift+cntrl+alt+s again?or just FILE>save?

    is there a website where i can save the pics at a larger size and link it here for free?

    TIA

  2. #2

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    u resize, usm and then save
    try photobucket for larger file upload
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  3. #3

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    u resize, usm and then save
    try photobucket for larger file upload
    resize as in using the image resize or resize using the Shift+cntl+alt+s?
    Last edited by jeanie; 11th December 2006 at 12:24 PM.

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacman's Corner
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    u resize, usm and then save
    try photobucket for larger file upload
    same for me...

    resize image, usm, save for web then upload to flickr.

  5. #5

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jix View Post
    same for me...

    resize image, usm, save for web then upload to flickr.
    is flickr free?

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Oulu, Finland, Finland
    Posts
    6,299

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    is flickr free?
    yup. only can have 200 images.(only pro accounts can have unlimited) other than that, can try multiply.. also free. can have more shots than flickr but can't remember the exact.

  7. #7

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by drumma View Post
    yup. only can have 200 images.(only pro accounts can have unlimited) other than that, can try multiply.. also free. can have more shots than flickr but can't remember the exact.
    thanks drumma and adam

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Pacman's Corner
    Posts
    406

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    is flickr free?

    it is but with limitations. you only get 20mb/month, which is sufficient in my case. anyway, you can always get the pro acount if you need more space.

  9. #9

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    resize as in using the image resize or resize using the Shift+cntl+alt+s?
    try manually save as instead of the Shift+cntl+alt+s
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

  10. #10

    Default Re: USM after resizing?

    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    try manually save as instead of the Shift+cntl+alt+s
    thanks jix and eow.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •