Thread: Recommendations for Pest Control (termites)

Default Recommendations for Pest Control (termites)

Anyone has firsthand experience and recommendations for reliable good termites extermination company?
    I mean, as with any service/products, lots of it online/newspapers etc but want those with good feedback...

Default Re: Recommendations for Pest Control (termites)

anyone?

the last time my place here i had them running under the parquet flooring... changed 2 companies and no use, in the end we renovated the entire place, change all the flooring even the living room which is not parquet...

once u have it, it will continue to infest... i can trace them from flooring to cabinet, and all the way to my comics collection...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Depends on whether you are landed or apartment. My experience with Alliance Pest Management is for landed. They will come to remove the termites if they are still there, and they will create a protective barrier around the house by injecting chemicals into the floor under the house all around the perimeter to form a protective screen.

Cost is abotu $2,800. Not the cheapest, but service is good.

Quote Originally Posted by ko.peeo View Post
    Anyone has firsthand experience and recommendations for reliable good termites extermination company?
    I mean, as with any service/products, lots of it online/newspapers etc but want those with good feedback...

yeah, all the horror stories I hear is like dat, thats why hope to get reliable one mah... so which 2 companies is that so that I avoid that, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    the last time my place here i had them running under the parquet flooring... changed 2 companies and no use, in the end we renovated the entire place, change all the flooring even the living room which is not parquet...

once u have it, it will continue to infest... i can trace them from flooring to cabinet, and all the way to my comics collection...

hey, thanks alot waileong. apartment. cham, so ex

Quote Originally Posted by waileong View Post
    Depends on whether you are landed or apartment. My experience with Alliance Pest Management is for landed. They will come to remove the termites if they are still there, and they will create a protective barrier around the house by injecting chemicals into the floor under the house all around the perimeter to form a protective screen.

Cost is abotu $2,800. Not the cheapest, but service is good.