Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How Models really feel about most of the photographers at It/Car Shows.

vince123123
    Guests

Default Re: How Models really feel about most of the photographers at It/Car Shows.

I wasn't there, so no pics

Default Re: How Models really feel about most of the photographers at It/Car Shows.

Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    your wife will love you so much if she sees this msg.
    is she beside u when u posted this?
    She did not know that I bought an DSLR to the ITshow with the intention to shoot pretty meimei don't think she will be too happy to find that out.

Anyway I think it is pretty harmless to shoot pretty things/models, just don't go overboard lor.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    my personal opinons. I bought my DSLR to an IT show ONCE but was too embarassed to take it out to shoot the models

dunno leh, feel kind of weird shooting models in IT show, especially since I was alone. Maybe if I was in a group I will feel more courageuos. Anyway I only shoot my wife only lah... see no point in getting/paying for another model when I have a very willing one at home free somemore
    Hi,

I cried when I read this moving post of yours.

I cried not because being affected by you who are such a good and decent man.

I cried because of thinking of the fun you've missed.

Kindest regards.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Hi,

Kindest regards.
    头可断,血可流,倩女不可不追求 carpe diem,when in doubt, hoot first,apologise later:p GALLERY

Hi,

Kindest regards.
    agreed. I thought shooting pretty meimei would be quite interesting and fun and that is why I brought my DSLR there in the first place. Aiya but too shy to take out big DSLR to shoot alone....Also dunno whether must ask permission, dunno whether model minds it or not, so complicated.

In the end, just shoot my wife. At least I KNOW she doesn't mind at all.

Hi,

Kindest regards.

roflmao at the last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by wind30 View Post
    agreed. I thought shooting pretty meimei would be quite interesting and fun and that is why I brought my DSLR there in the first place. Aiya but too shy to take out big DSLR to shoot alone....Also dunno whether must ask permission, dunno whether model minds it or not, so complicated.

In the end, just shoot my wife. At least I KNOW she doesn't mind at all.
    I brought my wife to those IT/Car/Fashion shows and shoot the models also e.g.
    Another Singapore Model Show (photo intensive again).... OPPS...Motor
    Just a few models shots from Sitex
    it's indeed a bit difficult at time when took too much time to shoot

For the model as long as you ask and they don't mind posing for a shoot (of course when are free and not engaging with customer etc), that's shouldn't be any problem, but did get some rejections before in those IT show though however most are quite friendly accomodating .
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

Quote Originally Posted by zcf View Post
    I brought my wife to those IT/Car/Fashion shows and shoot the models also e.g.
    Another Singapore Model Show (photo intensive again).... OPPS...Motor
    Just a few models shots from Sitex
    it's indeed a bit difficult at time when took too much time to shoot

For the model as long as you ask and they don't mind posing for a shoot (of course when are free and not engaging with customer etc), that's shouldn't be any problem, but did get some rejections before in those IT show though however most are quite friendly accomodating .
    Wah, in just 3 weeks, your GF referred to in that thread now becomes your wife ah?

Hmm.....the pretty girls in the show must have been the driving force for your wife then....

Kenny

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post
    Wah, in just 3 weeks, your GF referred to in that thread now becomes your wife ah?

Hmm.....the pretty girls in the show must have been the driving force for your wife then....

Kenny
    a valuable lesson learnt here

Quote Originally Posted by hobbit6003 View Post

Kenny
    yup, gf become wify recently
    Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    a valuable lesson learnt here
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

怕你被女人给抢走

OT: Congratz ZCF!!

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    well.. cameraman is a very layman term and dont sound nice at all, how you'll feel if you're a photographer, and ppl call you a camera man, or a professional racer and ppl call you driver?

I'd rather be a good cameraman than a lousy photographer...

Cameraman is just the guy behind the camera. Yes, it's more general, but not derogatory at all. The guy behind the movie camera is also called a cameraman. I'm sure he's proud of his job.

Like I said, if you pay me $5, you can call me whatever you want. I hope that after all these years, you know who you are... and don't need other people to re-affirm your identity. Fancy titles are nice... but quite unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by eow View Post
    怕你被女人给抢走
    没有其他女性要抢我
    Quote Originally Posted by nyxx88 View Post
    OT: Congratz ZCF!!
    Thanks, bro .
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

A crazy friend once said, "Want to drink milk also no need to buy a cow wad.."

I do not agree, but it was darn funny..

hehe... The last Sitex, I went there to visit a Friend who is modelling for one of the booths. I also popped over to BBT to amuse myself by taking these pictures.

The crowd, A poor table and a pair of unwanted slippers.

Up the ladder we go.

More and more to join in the shoot... DSLR, SLR, P&S Camera, phone Cameras... u name it.

wah piangz... so hard up & hum sup....

Looks like it is indeed THE Biggest Turn-On for Men.....

Quote Originally Posted by gundugundu View Post
    wah piangz... so hard up & hum sup....
    Haha... Sometimes no need to be in the 1st row to take an interesting shot. Being the rear can be interesting too.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast