Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 183

Thread: xmas gifts

  1. #141

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i hate to say this...but perfume is also EXTREMELY personal.
    especially when it comes to gals, one gal's perfume is another's poison.

    unless you really know what kind of perfume she likes, else, this is one big gift to FORGET buying.
    think I must engage expert service liao.... everything I choose to buy seems wrong
    haha

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    I'm been after her for a year.. but we have this mutual agreement to focus on career for 2 years before we talk about advancement in the relationship
    1 more year to go... got her contacts?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  3. #143
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    spa very personal too imho.
    cos some gals may feel shy changing and stripping for another woman to massage.

    i love spa, and frequent sentosa spa botanica.
    a good package per half day can easily go up to $500.
    be warned.
    http://www.spabotanica.com/
    oh becareful of spa. Cuz pin hole cameras are hard to detect and can produce very high quality images
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  4. #144

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    u heavy maintenance leh...
    hmm... that depends how you priced a 600mm prime.... right jeanie.. haha..

  5. #145

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    1 more year to go... got her contacts?
    ya I got the contact... but why asked?

  6. #146

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    I'm been after her for a year.. but we have this mutual agreement to focus on career for 2 years before we talk about advancement in the relationship
    how long have you known her?
    focus on career for 2 years before even talk about relationship?
    i have a bad feeling about this....its either she rejected you many many times, or it's just an excuse for her to tell you to bugger off.(i am a very frank gal.please pardon me for wet blanket).

    UNLESS, she tells you that you are her BF, and she's agreed to BE WITH YOU, but now she wants to FOCUS on career, b4 you 2 advance further.
    anyway, be prepared.it's more or less game over for you.

    back to topic of gifts,

    1)she's office lady?or sales?of some other vocation?if inconvenient, pm me.
    2)outgoing?introvert?
    3)does she use branded stuffs?
    4)does she drive?
    5)what's really your budget?

  7. #147
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    ya I got the contact... but why asked?
    I help u fill up her emptiness for 1 year...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  8. #148

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Static View Post
    oh becareful of spa. Cuz pin hole cameras are hard to detect and can produce very high quality images
    it's ok.i would love to go court case against one of the best spas rated in sgp.
    if i win(which i would), i will be able to afford the entire nikon and canon systems.

    thanks for heads up.

  9. #149

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    stick to topic of xmas gifts please.

  10. #150

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    how long have you known her?
    focus on career for 2 years before even talk about relationship?
    i have a bad feeling about this....its either she rejected you many many times, or it's just an excuse for her to tell you to bugger off.(i am a very frank gal.please pardon me for wet blanket).

    UNLESS, she tells you that you are her BF, and she's agreed to BE WITH YOU, but now she wants to FOCUS on career, b4 you 2 advance further.
    anyway, be prepared.it's more or less game over for you.

    back to topic of gifts,

    1)she's office lady?or sales?of some other vocation?if inconvenient, pm me.
    2)outgoing?introvert?
    3)does she use branded stuffs?
    4)does she drive?
    5)what's really your budget?
    thanks for your frankness.. I was the one who propose that 2 years thingy.. (dumb? LOL) Guy mah.. career comes first.. She is an engineer. well like all ladies she does have lots of personalities, can quiet can active can clubbing.. she is quite thrifty (that's why she doesn't want to pamper her with a new handbag) Nope I usually drive her around. Budget... like how you rate your budget to your close friend

  11. #151

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    I help u fill up her emptiness for 1 year...
    thanks but no thanks.. you and me not that close.

  12. #152

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    thanks for your frankness.. I was the one who propose that 2 years thingy.. (dumb? LOL) Guy mah.. career comes first.. She is an engineer. well like all ladies she does have lots of personalities, can quiet can active can clubbing.. she is quite thrifty (that's why she doesn't want to pamper her with a new handbag) Nope I usually drive her around. Budget... like how you rate your budget to your close friend
    engineer means doesnt need to wear formal clothes?
    else, G2000 vouchers (500 or MORE) would be good.cos these suits dont come cheap.
    a proper set will cost $150-200 easily.
    handbag, like i advised b4.you have to sound her out what brand she likes...subtlely.else she will know you going to get it for her.
    Christian Dior has a saddle bag (which i absolutely love).it cost 1.2k.alternatively, try LV or gucci.these are the 'norms' for ladies' bags.(just a few suggestions).
    if she's the thrifty type, very very simple.
    give her CASH.she can either buy anything she like/love, or she'll save up the $(most practical).

    lastly....
    (very frank again, no intention to showoff whatsoever).
    the most expensive thing i bought for a friend is the BOSE lifestyle 48.

  13. #153

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    engineer means doesnt need to wear formal clothes?
    else, G2000 vouchers (500 or MORE) would be good.cos these suits dont come cheap.
    a proper set will cost $150-200 easily.
    handbag, like i advised b4.you have to sound her out what brand she likes...subtlely.else she will know you going to get it for her.
    Christian Dior has a saddle bag (which i absolutely love).it cost 1.2k.alternatively, try LV or gucci.these are the 'norms' for ladies' bags.(just a few suggestions).
    if she's the thrifty type, very very simple.
    give her CASH.she can either buy anything she like/love, or she'll save up the $(most practical).

    lastly....
    (very frank again, no intention to showoff whatsoever).
    the most expensive thing i bought for a friend is the BOSE lifestyle 48.

    pardon me... but is giving CASH "okie" .. you know... don't really know how to put it.. but just doesn't sound very correct. plus my upbringing taught me that spend some effort of the gift shows your sincerity more...

  14. #154

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    pardon me... but is giving CASH "okie" .. you know... don't really know how to put it.. but just doesn't sound very correct. plus my upbringing taught me that spend some effort of the gift shows your sincerity more...
    since you 2 have a 'contract', it's only good to save up for 'rainy' days.
    you definitely can think of a creative way to 'pack' the cash up (in a box) for her surprise.

    else, a personalised mont blanc pen with her name engraved on it.this is assuming she writes alot.
    mont blanc has this pen which has a small diamond at the tip.tell her a ring is too common.

  15. #155

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    since you 2 have a 'contract', it's only good to save up for 'rainy' days.
    you definitely can think of a creative way to 'pack' the cash up (in a box) for her surprise.

    else, a personalised mont blanc pen with her name engraved on it.this is assuming she writes alot.
    mont blanc has this pen which has a small diamond at the tip.tell her a ring is too common.
    Mont Blanc sound cool... girls like it too? alright minus the diamond thingy.... is the pen bearing the white dot splash on the tip appeal to female too?

  16. #156
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    since you 2 have a 'contract', it's only good to save up for 'rainy' days.
    you definitely can think of a creative way to 'pack' the cash up (in a box) for her surprise.

    else, a personalised mont blanc pen with her name engraved on it.this is assuming she writes alot.
    mont blanc has this pen which has a small diamond at the tip.tell her a ring is too common.
    Mont Blanc Pen?? no no no...

    I've lost 2 already.

    ../azul123

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jasongcp View Post
    Mont Blanc sound cool... girls like it too? alright minus the diamond thingy.... is the pen bearing the white dot splash on the tip appeal to female too?
    buy her a cheque book pen... smaller size easier in her purse...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Mont Blanc Pen?? no no no...

    I've lost 2 already.

    ../azul123
    Sign another contract... u get another 1...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #159
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    Sign another contract... u get another 1...
    Ehhh... I not hard up want you know. You see me no up ah?

    ../azul123

  20. #160
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Ehhh... I not hard up want you know. You see me no up ah?

    ../azul123
    i where got say u hard up? i just suggesting u work hard for another contract...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3678910 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •