Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 183

Thread: xmas gifts

  1. #81

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    is tat so rude ? dont think so....well got nothing against d200 and i think its a good camera.but come on lah,put them side by side...think ive said enough.
    i like d2xs because the 'vertical grip' is in built.very very sturdy unlike those 'addons' like mbd200.sometimes u feel it's a bit filmsy imho.
    but i dont shoot without it.absolutely love these humongous dslrs.

  2. #82

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    what on earth is that?

  3. #83

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    hmm....$200? would like to have a new shirt pls, collar size 16.

    *boring* i know but d**n useful!

    $200 can't really buy the whizbang gizmos and gadgets that i like anyway ($2k would be a better budget! *hint hint*).

    for ladies....i suggest handbags! $200 should be able to get you a nice design and good quality handbag. check out the cute/unusual/funky designs.
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  4. #84

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i like d2xs because the 'vertical grip' is in built.very very sturdy unlike those 'addons' like mbd200.sometimes u feel it's a bit filmsy imho.
    but i dont shoot without it.absolutely love these humongous dslrs.
    get urself a d2xs this xmas. u deserved it.

  5. #85

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    hmm....$200? would like to have a new shirt pls, collar size 16.

    *boring* i know but d**n useful!

    $200 can't really buy the whizbang gizmos and gadgets that i like anyway ($2k would be a better budget! *hint hint*).

    for ladies....i suggest handbags! $200 should be able to get you a nice design and good quality handbag. check out the cute/unusual/funky designs.
    shirt size 16 ah?your neck so fat ah?

    2k?santa claus will be really mad

    handbags are rather personal imho.

  6. #86

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    get urself a d2xs this xmas. u deserved it.
    i'm waiting for FFDSLR from nikon next year.
    heard there'll be one.

    but i dont mind a d2xs now if you buy me one for xmas...awwwwwww...how swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt!

  7. #87

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i'm waiting for FFDSLR from nikon next year.
    heard there'll be one.

    but i dont mind a d2xs now if you buy me one for xmas...awwwwwww...how swwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeetttttttttttttt!
    now?..i cant,how abt
    5.hahahahaha

  8. #88
    Member/Tangshooter
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    ClubSNAP Community
    Posts
    3,118

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    so u 'befriend' me just to take advantage ah?
    is that a definition of 'friend'?

    77 nc filter cheap what.90 right?
    i dun qualify to be ur fren..i dun have a $200 gift for u..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

  9. #89

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    shirt size 16 ah?your neck so fat ah?

    2k?santa claus will be really mad

    handbags are rather personal imho.
    16 is not fat lah....19 is fat.

    santa is supposed to be generous what.

    actually all gifts are personal what, otherwise it won't make a good gift.

    as long as you are not giving the gals victoria's secret for xmas, should be ok lah.

    hang on, mebbe VS is not such a bad idea after all.....
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  10. #90

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    16 is not fat lah....19 is fat.

    santa is supposed to be generous what.

    actually all gifts are personal what, otherwise it won't make a good gift.

    as long as you are not giving the gals victoria's secret for xmas, should be ok lah.

    hang on, mebbe VS is not such a bad idea after all.....

    VS not avaiable everywhere.and i seriously dunno their cup sizes.

  11. #91

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    VS not avaiable everywhere.and i seriously dunno their cup sizes.
    secretly ask their bf's for their cup sizes....

    their bf's will be *more* than happy to tell u.

    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

  12. #92

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    VS not avaiable everywhere.and i seriously dunno their cup sizes.
    VS also got night dress, slippers and other accessories, could order online easily.

  13. #93
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    sunset blvd
    Posts
    259

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    its either ur blind or just plain tasteless
    Quote Originally Posted by cybertron View Post


    D2Xs looks like an idiot box
    thats why D200 came out
    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    they dont spend thousands of dollars for nothing...and still its nikon top of the line camera.or u just dont get it
    D2x user dun like D200 user
    Nikon user dun like Nikon camera

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jacquesvile View Post
    D2x user dun like D200 user
    Nikon user dun like Nikon camera
    there is a disturbance in the force...

    i sense a shadow among the darkside... and a glimpse of light among the darkness...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  15. #95

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    xmas gift thumbdrive

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by mysterio506 View Post
    xmas gift thumbdrive
    200 bucks can buy alot of thumbdrive wor... or a super big capacity 1... maybe can buy 2gb extreme IV
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #97

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    what on earth is that?
    Its just some cool tech toy. Did you watch the video? Its a fountain that uses strobing led's to freeze/slow down/ reverse the 'time' of the drops
    Furry Photos - Photography for the Modern Pet

  18. #98

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by raptor84 View Post
    Its just some cool tech toy. Did you watch the video? Its a fountain that uses strobing led's to freeze/slow down/ reverse the 'time' of the drops
    sorry ah...too chim.dont think they will appreciate.

    anyway, bought some crumpler bags/pouches for them.
    not cheap ah!basket!

    2 more gifts to go.1 male 1 female.

  19. #99

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by T16 View Post
    VS also got night dress, slippers and other accessories, could order online easily.
    dun think can reach me withtin 10 days.and order wrong size just a waste of $.

    well, no need VS imho.
    wear inside, no one see.

  20. #100

    Default Re: xmas gifts

    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    its either ur blind or just plain tasteless.
    Quote Originally Posted by glensky View Post
    they dont spend thousands of dollars for nothing...and still its nikon top of the line camera.or u just dont get it
    as earlier i mention that the D200 outlook nicer than D2x, not that it outperform the D200
    since when did D2x of yours win the European 'Oscar', i dun think so.
    while the D200 declared the winner.
    btw D2x already discontinued, time to replace yours to D2XXY
    MAKE YOUR MAGIC BEHIND THE CAMERA, NOT IN PHOTOSHOP

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •