Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 46

Thread: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    708

    Default Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Hi guys,
    I was just at HWZ apple sub forum. Apparently this is the crumpler website for Singapore, price seems relatively reasonable when compared to shop. Just sharing with you guys, not affiliated with Crumpler.

    www.crumpler.com.sg
    Last edited by JamesW; 10th December 2006 at 06:12 PM.

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    the dot on the map
    Posts
    778

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    yup yup. just ordered a Whickey and Cox for SGD165.

    free shipping some more.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by numzkull View Post
    yup yup. just ordered a Whickey and Cox for SGD165.

    free shipping some more.
    Are you sure??? I checked out the website http://www.crumplersg.com/ and the Whickey and Cox is going for USD 165 and shipping costs USD 8.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by mephesto View Post
    Are you sure??? I checked out the website http://www.crumplersg.com/ and the Whickey and Cox is going for USD 165 and shipping costs USD 8.
    crumpler.com.sg
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #5
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    wah... no kidding. karachi outpost for $179?! the last i check a mth back at a shop, it was going northwards of $200....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  6. #6

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Those prices are super excellent.
    SG$165 for the Whickey and Cox while it's AUD$325 on the Australian website!
    CRAZZzzzzzzzzy differences!
    It is the camera, not the photographer.
    my flickr - adamloh.com

  7. #7
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by adamadam View Post
    Those prices are super excellent.
    SG$165 for the Whickey and Cox while it's AUD$325 on the Australian website!
    CRAZZzzzzzzzzy differences!
    erm... is this site legit? cos both www.crumpler.com.sg and www.crumplersg.com claim to be SG Crumpler's....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    708

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Wah free shipping. Any ETA for your order? I'm thinking of a "The Bucket for Soupansalad" or a "7 Million Dollar Home" or/and "The King Single".

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    708

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    erm... is this site legit? cos both www.crumpler.com.sg and www.crumplersg.com claim to be SG Crumpler's....
    Link shd be legit since its from the main website @ crumpler.au. But then again, one cannot be sure of anything.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    erm... is this site legit? cos both www.crumpler.com.sg and www.crumplersg.com claim to be SG Crumpler's....
    not say legit... its a wonder if they are honorable...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  11. #11
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesW View Post
    Link shd be legit since its from the main website @ crumpler.au. But then again, one cannot be sure of anything.
    thot i ask cos i a bit wary of credit card fraud...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    thot i ask cos i a bit wary of credit card fraud...
    actually crumpler.com.sg since quite long liao... besides that, who would apply a company, reg a .com.sg, then do fraud?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  13. #13
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    actually crumpler.com.sg since quite long liao... besides that, who would apply a company, reg a .com.sg, then do fraud?
    i dunno... cos i am surprised by the huge price differences bet the 2 sites, and the prices found at the shop.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  14. #14
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    708

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    actually crumpler.com.sg since quite long liao... besides that, who would apply a company, reg a .com.sg, then do fraud?
    Good point. If want to play safe, wait till others receive goods then decide whether to purchase. Hopefully, the price will stay or become cheaper.

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    i dunno... cos i am surprised by the huge price differences bet the 2 sites, and the prices found at the shop.
    its a mistake lah, so if they are honorable is another question.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  16. #16
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,839
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    its a mistake lah, so if they are honorable is another question.
    yeah... cos i find for the major cam bags, only crumpler's prices are pretty much the same locally, regardless where u buy them from. this is unlike, say, lowepro.
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    708

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Similar link in HWZ EDMW.

    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1475838

    I've placed my orders as well. King Single and The Bucket For Soupandsalad. Hopefully they will honour the deal. Even at this price they still earn like crazy anyway.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesW View Post
    Similar link in HWZ EDMW.

    http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1475838

    I've placed my orders as well. King Single and The Bucket For Soupandsalad. Hopefully they will honour the deal. Even at this price they still earn like crazy anyway.
    consider them lucky i am more of a loweproer... their side sling bag strap cannot make it...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  19. #19

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesW View Post
    Hi guys,
    I was just at HWZ apple sub forum. Apparently this is the crumpler website for Singapore, price seems relatively reasonable when compared to shop. Just sharing with you guys, not affiliated with Crumpler.
    What's the web address? I'm confused ... thks!

  20. #20
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    the dot on the map
    Posts
    778

    Default Re: Heads Up: Local Crumpler Website

    Quote Originally Posted by mrngbss View Post
    What's the web address? I'm confused ... thks!
    www.crumpler.com.sg

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •