Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Thumbs up Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Quote Originally Posted by +evenstar View Post
    cos the event is by Canon and CS..
    Ok...still can use lah.....heng ar...
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Default Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

when can we see the thread for the semirar

Default Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Quote Originally Posted by Luval View Post
    when can we see the thread for the semirar
    i thought it's out long ago
    eat. drink. shoot

i thought it's out long ago
    sorry,, cant seem to find it ..

check out announcements
    eat. drink. shoot

Quote Originally Posted by AxeLa View Post
    nikon flash cannot use??
    yah, not v nice to use Nikon flashes at a Canon event. but if you have the compatible quantum cable and flash, I dun think they would mind letting you try out.

Thumbs up Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    yah, not v nice to use Nikon flashes at a Canon event. but if you have the compatible quantum cable and flash, I dun think they would mind letting you try out.
    Ok thks....where and when the events??
    D800|24~120mm VR|AF VR 80~400mm ED |SB900|50mm F1.8|CD 2X2|FL-360|FastPack 350/Sony RX100M3

Can Eastgear just release the details once and for all, instead of beating around the bush? Simple questions like actual retail price, compatibility for the difference makers and cable requirements would be very useful for people interested in the product.

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    Can Eastgear just release the details once and for all, instead of beating around the bush? Simple questions like actual retail price, compatibility for the difference makers and cable requirements would be very useful for people interested in the product.
    that's right.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    that's right.
    please do...

half the price of Quantum 2x2 ??....looks like will be another popular product from Eastgear

It's gonna be launch that day what, if they release the price now it kinda defeats the purpose?
    If you understand my works, it's photography. If you don't, it's art.
    SplutterPhotography|flickr

Quote Originally Posted by TMC View Post
    why not u ask nikon and canon to release their new product specifications now instead of waiting for roadshows, etc before the launches?
    eat. drink. shoot

Waaa...so anti-climax....

Talking Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

why not u ask nikon and canon to release their new product specifications now instead of waiting for roadshows, etc before the launches?
    As a matter of fact, isnt that what Nikon always do?

Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    As a matter of fact, isnt that what Nikon always do?
    every detail of the new product?
    eat. drink. shoot

Deregistered

i'd like to know more safety features it has since its powered by lithium batteries which can exploded more easily than other rechargeable batteries. i don't want it to blow my legs off.

anyone care to commend?

Talking Re: Charger Devices CD-2X2 - A Power Pack that's easy on your back and bank

every detail of the new product?
    Probably not all (who would anyway?) but good enough, I suppose.

Just for my information, are you representing Eastgear on this thin red line?

No, I hate roadshows. Besides the occasional pretty babe there, those events are pretty much useless when I can get my information on the web. You seem to be on such good terms with EG to defend them, please do ask them for the information. Can always do the Nikon/Canon way, release information through 3rd parties.

Quote Originally Posted by Goondoo View Post
    Probably not all (who would anyway?) but good enough, I suppose.

Just for my information, are you representing Eastgear on this thin red line?
    u shuold have been here long enough to know who represents EG and who doesn't.
    eat. drink. shoot

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast