Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 395

Thread: ugly veins

  1. #101

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    she does not do girl on girl
    oh, it's a she ah?
    hi hi!
    i've not met any other fellow gals from CS other than one who pm me.
    and i cant remember her nick now.duh!

  2. #102
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    so how?i already gave u ride that day.cant compare to your 2 wheelers right?power to weight very different lah!
    want to try my 2 wheeler? it's the rider not the bike.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  3. #103
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    so how?i already gave u ride that day.cant compare to your 2 wheelers right?power to weight very different lah!
    don't you just luv a nice hot vibrating machine

  4. #104
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    even MO king and NUG rep also trying to get her out.
    go jeanie go!
    NUG rep ? who's that ? do i know you ?
    Just being friendly mah, but jeanie like attention from you men mah.

  5. #105

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    don't you just luv a nice hot vibrating machine
    sexual connotation ah?hum sup loe

  6. #106
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    don't you just luv a nice hot vibrating machine
    wow... should i trust u on tis? , i thrust that her ride was magnificent...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #107
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Catchment Area
    Posts
    2,441

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    big must comes with proportion.
    no use having something overly big, but lacking in size in other areas.

    in chinese we call it 'JI sing'....understand?
    All these deliciously entertaining on a Fri morn just before lunch.

    I love big long lenses among other big stuff, also known as phallic symbol......
    I love big car, big house, big lenses, but small apertures.

  8. #108
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by furball View Post
    NUG rep ? who's that ? do i know you ?
    Just being friendly mah, but jeanie like attention from you men mah.
    haha you post your half pic up also will have lots of attention for you

    you forgot me after our ubin escapade...
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

  9. #109

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    Jeanie TFCD!

    1) Ortega
    2) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3) DP
    4) yanyewkay
    i m sure that DOUBLE TWISTING FINGERS expert will be here soon ..... why dont someone chop or reserved his place now?
    always the Light, .... always.

  10. #110

    Default Re: ugly veins

    actually i missed some members who really helped me along the way

    1)cheesecake
    2)will03
    3)scaglietti(this one really MIA)



    i understand will very bz cos dec mah.everyone give out red summons and he earn big big $.

  11. #111

    Default Re: ugly veins

    btw, when u all go shoots, u all car pool or go yourselves and meet there(at the venue)?

  12. #112
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    sexual connotation ah?hum sup loe
    you hap a dirty mind
    i tok bout motocycle you tok bout sex,
    haiya, nowadays charbo ah...


    if i wanted to tok about sex i would haf added

    between your legs

  13. #113

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    actually i missed some members who really helped me along the way

    1)cheesecake
    2)will03
    3)scaglietti(this one really MIA)



    i understand will very bz cos dec mah.everyone give out red summons and he earn big big $.
    whapaingz, the originals 4 shooters all kanna rejected? kungfu not good enough?
    always the Light, .... always.

  14. #114
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Stalking me ???
    Posts
    139

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    haha you post your half pic up also will have lots of attention for you you forgot me after our ubin escapade...
    Shh !!! Later I find lawyer sue you ah.

  15. #115

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by ortega View Post
    you hap a dirty mind
    i tok bout motocycle you tok bout sex,
    haiya, nowadays charbo ah...


    if i wanted to tok about sex i would haf added

    between your legs

    dun be so crude ok?

  16. #116

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    btw, when u all go shoots, u all car pool or go yourselves and meet there(at the venue)?
    it depends ..... but mostly by BMW ....
    maybe next time we all can pool into yr car ..
    always the Light, .... always.

  17. #117
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    whapaingz, the originals 4 shooters all kanna rejected? kungfu not good enough?
    Too hamsup...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #118
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    btw, when u all go shoots, u all car pool or go yourselves and meet there(at the venue)?
    normally car pool

  19. #119
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    dun be so crude ok?
    notice the word "if"
    but i was not talking about sex, so i neber add in that line
    as i said, you haf dirty mind
    need to soak in clorox for 24hrs

  20. #120

    Default Re: ugly veins

    my car strictly 2 seater.
    how to squeeze?

    car pool ah?sound fun!cos can tcss in the car!

Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst ... 456781116 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •