Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 395

Thread: ugly veins

  1. #201
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    A girl that has a brace of guys, esp DCA by the ring through their noses.
    bo pian, i'm a sucker...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #202
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    bo pian, i'm a sucker...
    hwrm well, what about your dignity?
    Last edited by Wisp; 8th December 2006 at 05:48 PM.

  3. #203
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Oouch.

    ../azul123

  4. #204
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    hwrm well, what about your dignity?
    wash down the drain in the midst of kopitiam...

    i'm picking them up later in the Critique section...

    Anyway, its all entertainment here... dun have to be so serious rite...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  5. #205
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Yup... lighten up lah... it's Friday already, never seen a thread move so fast.

    ../azul123

  6. #206
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Yup... lighten up lah... it's Friday already, never seen a thread move so fast.

    ../azul123
    kopitiam thread mah... just talk & forget... post more... it doesn't add to your kills...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #207
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Up to you. Impression would be another thing, even if you're just having fun.

  8. #208
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post


    dp,critics please....
    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Yup... lighten up lah... it's Friday already, never seen a thread move so fast.

    ../azul123
    with those pic above.. how not to be fast..

  9. #209
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    Up to you. Impression would be another thing, even if you're just having fun.
    oh well... i'm not trying to impress anybody here anyway... if i am going to impress 'her', then i guess my approach would be totally different rite... imagine a girl see a guy write like this... omg... if she chooses him, something ought to be wrong...

    my principles is simple, kopitiam, u wanna joke all u wan... when its time to be serious, then serious lor... like the critique section... i draw my lines pretty clearly. i think most other guys around here are the same. we're merely just joking with her and fulfilling her attention seeking behaviour...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  10. #210
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    kopitiam thread mah... just talk & forget... post more... it doesn't add to your kills...
    But it sure makes the day more interesting and I have to say.. it gave me plenty of laughs when I read some of the posts.

    ../azul123

  11. #211
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Local
    Posts
    1,609

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    But it sure makes the day more interesting and I have to say.. it gave me plenty of laughs when I read some of the posts.

    ../azul123
    Ya man.. fun to read.. and of couse interesting 'topic' too..

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    oh well... i'm not trying to impress anybody here anyway... if i am going to impress 'her', then i guess my approach would be totally different rite... imagine a girl see a guy write like this... omg... if she chooses him, something ought to be wrong...

    my principles is simple, kopitiam, u wanna joke all u wan... when its time to be serious, then serious lor... like the critique section... i draw my lines pretty clearly. i think most other guys around here are the same. we're merely just joking with her and fulfilling her attention seeking behaviour...
    I don't mean particularly her impression, but nevermind. You have your life.
    Last edited by Wisp; 8th December 2006 at 06:04 PM.

  13. #213
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Wisp View Post
    I don't mean particularly her impression, but nevermind. You have your life.
    ya... u have yours too... enjoy!
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  14. #214
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    wash down the drain in the midst of kopitiam...

    i'm picking them up later in the Critique section...
    You can't throw down dignity and pick it up again like an old shirt.
    .....

  15. #215
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    611

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Don't worry, I'd make sure it's in shreds later on

  16. #216
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    .....
    aiya... most also dunno me here... wanna see the real me, even harder than seeing jeanie's face lor...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  17. #217
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    now now now.. no need to get so involved in bodily parts should we?
    Sorry for mentioning the veins.

  18. #218
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post


    dp,critics please....
    Guys,

    Technically speaking, do you consider that this photo is a bit overexposed?

  19. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Guys,

    Technically speaking, do you consider that this photo is a bit overexposed?
    Nope... i find it abit under.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  20. #220

    Default Re: ugly veins

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    Jeanie TFCD!

    venue: Fort Canning
    Date: to be confirmed.
    2 outfits.
    theme: Sexy clubbing outing.
    MUA: lookin for FOC as its a TFCD.

    strictly no pro fotographers becos if u're one, u'll be exploited even if its a TFCD.

    jeanie's car will be used as a prop along with her arsenal of lenses.


    1) Ortega
    2) Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3) DP
    4) yanyewkay
    5). cheesecake(i'll be there for u!)


    Hahah,, if this is for real. count me in ..

    my God 60 min of air time , comes out to 77 post ,, and the next 2 hrs may reach 100..
    Goodness me..
    Jeanie.. all hands down to you.

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 691011121316 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •