Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So I found these

Default Re: So I found these

Quote Originally Posted by drama View Post
    elkin:

Sorry, no critique needed on the last set
    Was just following up on androos suggestion
    you can consider posting your alternative try 1 week later in Critique Corner, or post it in the respective gallery (e.g. Abstract)

although the guidelines are not hard rules, we hope to have everyone's understanding so that every picture inside Critique Corner gets to be looked at with attention. recently there are many many threads inside this section that do not follow the guidelines, the increase in number of such threads have significantly affected the quality of critique/comments as seen from often short comments that do not go deep. let's help improve the condition here so that threads are not just being briefly looked at

Quote Originally Posted by eikin View Post
    you can consider posting your alternative try 1 week later in Critique Corner, or post it in the respective gallery (e.g. Abstract)

although the guidelines are not hard rules, we hope to have everyone's understanding so that every picture inside Critique Corner gets to be looked at with attention. recently there are many many threads inside this section that do not follow the guidelines, the increase in number of such threads have significantly affected the quality of critique/comments as seen from often short comments that do not go deep. let's help improve the condition here so that threads are not just being briefly looked at

I am in agreement with your comments & will comply
    If I was to post the alternative, should I do so in a separate thread ?
    Last edited by drama; 11th December 2006 at 04:59 PM.

I am in agreement with your comments & will comply
    If I was to post the alternative, should I do so in a seperate thread ?
    thanks!

yes you can start another thread in the Abstract and Still-life subforum. actually you can get critiques in any gallery you post. as for Critique Corner, we hope members can take part in more indepth discussions on the pictures rather than passing comments, so it'll be for everyone's benefit

elkin:

Sorry, no critique needed on the last set
    Was just following up on androos suggestion

androo:
    It's not reflective enough, I did take the second set with a flashlight
    It looks washed out with a concentrated beam on the dice

DcnA:
    I will need to read up on light painting, not sure what it is

jaredpogi:
    Thanks
    Will give it a try
    Then think can ask ppl in those torchlight photography for more tips maybe? They can create lots of nice nice stuff using torchlights. Hee..

Quote Originally Posted by andrOo View Post
    Then think can ask ppl in those torchlight photography for more tips maybe? They can create lots of nice nice stuff using torchlights. Hee..
    I got some intresting shots on the dice with torch light today, will post seperately, as per eikin's suggestion, in the abstracts thread

Thanks for the tip
    Last edited by drama; 11th December 2006 at 10:58 PM.

Have started a new thread inthe abstracts section, for new pics in the same series
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...87#post2682287

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12