Thread: Photo Exhibition - Memento Mori

Default Photo Exhibition - Memento Mori

It's me again!

Like to thank all those who've supported yeeling at her "Sleepwalking in New York" exhibition at Bras Basheer (City Room @ Basheer). It was a great success!

A friend, Akiko Koga, is having her exhibition at Books Actually (Telok Ayer St) till 20th December. Look out for her quirky and colourful photos!

I'm helping another person organise a photo exhibition. This will be Black & White exhibition.

About the exhibition

Memento mori documents the artistís maiden visit to his war-torn ancestral homeland, Sri Lanka during a period of ceasefire. It captures the reflective and hopeful mood of a nation weary from civil war and the tsunami disaster. Beneath the welcoming smiles and the engaging eyes lie vivid memories, which surface in conversations with his subjects, of friends, families and homes lost. Memento mori is a personal tribute to the resilience of a people, who are once again subjected to strife by the powers that be.

For more information, please visit
    http://exhibitions.littlenomadpictures.com/mementomori/

The pictures were taken using films and printed in the dark room (by one of Singapore's, personal opinion, best B&W printers). Though only limited pieces will be on showcase, go there to enjoy the traditional prints.

Default Re: Photo Exhibition - Memento Mori

Yep, I will be going. I like super powerful pics.

Default Re: Photo Exhibition - Memento Mori

Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Yep, I will be going. I like super powerful pics.
    Thanks for the support!