Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

  1. #1
    Senior Member scandisk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore
    Posts
    4,617

    Default Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...


  2. #2
    Member Static's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Surfing soft porn in CS
    Posts
    1,079

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    陳綺貞 2010 [夏季練習曲] 巡迴演唱會 Cheer Concert 13 Nov 2010 MAX Pavilion@Singapore Expo

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Raffles Place
    Posts
    1,808

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by scandisk View Post
    it is a charity event..donate some money for the free drinks.. hope no one will abuse it.


  4. #4

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by raincool2005 View Post
    it is a charity event..donate some money for the free drinks.. hope no one will abuse it.

    Guess you have to donate same amount of the drink (tall) u order right? that's what i understand from newspaper advertisement.

    You pay same amount, but the total amount goes to charity..

  5. #5
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Yes... please donate...

    ALL proceeds of this goes to the CHARITY (Salvation Army)

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #6
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by LENS View Post
    Guess you have to donate same amount of the drink (tall) u order right? that's what i understand from newspaper advertisement.

    You pay same amount, but the total amount goes to charity..
    No... you can donate any amount you like... it's all up to you. This is a gesture of goodwill by Starbucks and we do hope that ppl won't abuse such a system.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #7

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    No... you can donate any amount you like... it's all up to you. This is a gesture of goodwill by Starbucks and we do hope that ppl won't abuse such a system.
    mm..i remember reading that advertisement, it is like saying paying same price (and have to be in 'tall'), can someone help to read again and verify it? can i just order any drink and donate any amount?

  8. #8
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    hmmm... the link they put on the poster at the main page doesn't link to the enlarged size poster.

    But reading from the fine prints at the bottom of the poster, it says "Make a donation of YOUR CHOICE..."

    does that answer the question?
    enjoy the coffee on the house.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  9. #9

    Default Re: Free drink at all Starbucks outlets 5-7pm...

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    hmmm... the link they put on the poster at the main page doesn't link to the enlarged size poster.

    But reading from the fine prints at the bottom of the poster, it says "Make a donation of YOUR CHOICE..."

    does that answer the question?
    enjoy the coffee on the house.
    Ha, that's what i think a donation of the "price" of YOUR CHOICE.. like if u order a ice mocha, u donate of 'Your choice' ha..

    mm..maybe i have to improve my English..ha

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •