Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: How far can the Mod accept?

  1. #1

    Default How far can the Mod accept?

    Just curious ....
    if someone post an image of a sex-toy .... can the Mod accept?
    If yes to the above, and if the sex toy is placed artistically with a model, .... can the Mod still accept?
    Juz wondering, since the Mods here can accept nude images, wonder other art forms can be accepted?
    always the Light, .... always.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    Posting a self portrait with a toy ah? Post lah, I'm sure the mod's won't mind

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    270 degree of Singapore
    Posts
    6,741

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    Have seen some erotic-hinting photos also.
    Probably not until too distasteful or really porno like? And cautionary wording is required?
    Sony Alpha 700 hobbyist

  4. #4

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo View Post
    Posting a self portrait with a toy ah? Post lah, I'm sure the mod's won't mind
    haha .... some Beer models when holding even a empty Tiger can is oredi too erotic, esp to those who have just finished their crate ...
    always the Light, .... always.

  5. #5
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Just curious ....
    if someone post an image of a sex-toy .... can the Mod accept?
    If yes to the above, and if the sex toy is placed artistically with a model, .... can the Mod still accept?
    Juz wondering, since the Mods here can accept nude images, wonder other art forms can be accepted?
    You have to be careful to play with sex toy in photography.

    Some got loose springs. Some gel may leak out. Some may short-circuit and burn.


  6. #6

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You have to be careful to play with sex toy in photography.

    Some got loose springs. Some gel may leak out. Some may short-circuit and burn.

    from experience or from heresay? ....
    which brand is better:

    1. Ever-ready
    2. A B C
    3. Duracell .....
    4. OEM
    always the Light, .... always.

  7. #7
    Senior Member phoakm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    7,385

    Default Re: How far can the Mod accept?

    The level of acceptance, based on individual judgement?
    Or do we need 3 judges to reach agreement?
    Last edited by phoakm; 7th December 2006 at 11:57 AM.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •