Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CHOPE Vs Reserved!

Default Re: CHOPE Vs Reserved!

Quote Originally Posted by BraveHart View Post
    Its a unique and accepted practice in the Raffles Place/Tanjong Pagar area for people to chope seats using a packet of tissue paper.

I personally feel its quite a good system ... at least you know you'll be secure with a seat after ordering food...and avoid the hassle of carrying a hot bowl of soup whilst searching for one.
    Unless, of course, one of we bros removed it for the benefit of the next needy person.

he he..

Quote Originally Posted by Leongfm View Post
    Here is another type of kiasu behaviour...chopping places in queues. Attached is what I took at the entrance of the Rock Auditorium on Friday at 12 noon. When I first saw these pieces of paper, I thought there were garbage and was wondering why they were not picked up by the cleaning staff there. Apparently some kiasu people were chopping their places at least 6 hours before the actual event started...incomprehensible to the eyes and minds of the uninitiated!

Like that also can!!!

vince123123
    Guests

Heh, next time I know where to collect free packets of tissue paper after my meal or for general usage. Do a good deed at the same time .

Quote Originally Posted by BraveHart View Post
    Its a unique and accepted practice in the Raffles Place/Tanjong Pagar area for people to chope seats using a packet of tissue paper.

I personally feel its quite a good system ... at least you know you'll be secure with a seat after ordering food...and avoid the hassle of carrying a hot bowl of soup whilst searching for one.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo View Post
    why they want to get front seats?
    cos the 1st row is reserved for VIPs and the pastors. Some people just wan to be close to the pastors during the initial rock and roll singing session.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234