Thread: Dell XPS 1210

Default Dell XPS 1210

Hi everyone! If any CSers have the Dell XPS 1210 laptop, or have seen it, I was wondering what the quality of the screen is like?? Is it really sharp and clear like the Fujitsu P series laptops?? Thanks!

Default Re: Dell XPS 1210

im using xps 1210. not sure how sharp the fujitsu P series laptop is, but pretty sharp for me. haha
    a700 | dynax7
    sigma12-24/minolta28-135/sony70-300g/sig400/lensbaby2.0

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r View Post
    im using xps 1210. not sure how sharp the fujitsu P series laptop is, but pretty sharp for me. haha
    That was a quick response!!

The P series has a highly reflective screen when its off but when its on, its very sharp!! Although its only about 10.5 inches. The words are small but very clear and sharp.

The screen size of my P series is kinda straining my eyes a bit. Trying to sit closer to read! So thinking of getting something with a larger screen. Pity Dell not bringing in the larger screen XPS laptop. Maybe 12.1 inches will not be much bigger than my fujitsu.

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post

The P series has a highly reflective screen when its off but when its on, its very sharp!! Although its only about 10.5 inches. The words are small but very clear and sharp.

The screen size of my P series is kinda straining my eyes a bit. Trying to sit closer to read! So thinking of getting something with a larger screen. Pity Dell not bringing in the larger screen XPS laptop. Maybe 12.1 inches will not be much bigger than my fujitsu.
    gt wat...they gt the XPS M2010....
    Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

Quote Originally Posted by dreamerz View Post
    gt wat...they gt the XPS M2010....
    You must have HUGE laps!!!

You must have HUGE laps!!!
    haha....u mean u ar....

Buying a DSLR/SLR doesn't make you a photographer. It makes you a DSLR/SLR owner
    My Site

i think 14.1" is good enough..

was using my 14.1" then now 15.4"...

15.4" tooooo big, bulky, heavy...BUT i like it..
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Quote Originally Posted by dr34mc4st3r View Post
    Hi dr34mc4st3r! I wonder if I could ask you some things about your XPS 1210?? Does the battery stick out of the back of the computer? Ie, not flush with the back? Also, how's the quality of the built in mic and camera? Can do Skype easily? The talk is clear?

Thanks!!!!!!