Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Critiques in CS = clash of egoes.

Default Re: Critiques in CS = clash of egoes.

Hahaha.. opinions are like buttholes .. everybody has one.. just that we can't stand the smell of each other's buttholes, tats why feaces happens lor.....

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    eh, u should also try to support my mini concert leh... i tried hard to come out with lyrics every now & then... can help me compile anot?
    Ok lah, ok lah.

Drive over and pass me ur lyrics, *I'll do it for u.

*Charges Apply. All copyright belongs exclusively to the compiler and he shall do whatever he sees fit. Additional requirements would incur further charges on top of those already charged, yadda-yadda-yadda....
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

so I guess the 'discussion' is going to continue in here?
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    so I guess the 'discussion' is going to continue in here?
    u wanna see sparks ar?

btw, how come u write a story based on my idea?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

where got sparks? no hor~!

which story? The cheacher he beat me one or the come see my works and support me one? i thought of it all by myself hor.. all characters and script are fictional. any resemblance to any one living or dead are pure coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay View Post
    where got sparks? no hor~!

which story? The cheacher he beat me one or the come see my works and support me one? i thought of it all by myself hor.. all characters and script are fictional. any resemblance to any one living or dead are pure coincidence.
    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showpost....&postcount=239

tis 1 lah... i say S supporters mah... then u write tis...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

hahah adapted from but not copied ok.. just read 2 posts above mine can liao. The story heavily adapted from there..

dun worry! I also support you

Talk in CS with pictures ...... Not just mere words!

Egos?? what is that?

*Yawnz*

hmm... sound like the critic critiqued but kena critic critiqued critic critic then beh song being critiqued then the critique cannot critic or critic cannot critique so the critic critic critic, problematic....
    ROFL - good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Tetrode View Post
    ROFL - good one!
    seriously, i'm wondering if i should start a CS Podcast...

Why not spend more time shooting instead of bickering ??

There were times, I put out critiques or point out certain stuff about a photo or a series of photos, only to get a response from the photographer that basically, if I were to be qualified to critique his photos, I better damn well be shooting better than him, otherwise my comments mean nothing, and are basically *wrong*. So in a moment of egomania, I posted a few photos of mine from the same genre, and he ends up criticizing my photos as "nothing special".

Childish tit-for-tat critiqueing? It isn't a local phenomenon, it happens elsewhere in other forums too. I'll leave it to the population at large to decide, but if people don't want to hear critiques on how they can improve, well, it is no loss to me, only to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post
    There were times, I put out critiques or point out certain stuff about a photo or a series of photos, only to get a response from the photographer that basically, if I were to be qualified to critique his photos, I better damn well be shooting better than him, otherwise my comments mean nothing, and are basically *wrong*. So in a moment of egomania, I posted a few photos of mine from the same genre, and he ends up criticizing my photos as "nothing special".

Childish tit-for-tat critiqueing? It isn't a local phenomenon, it happens elsewhere in other forums too. I'll leave it to the population at large to decide, but if people don't want to hear critiques on how they can improve, well, it is no loss to me, only to themselves.
    well said... its a character flaw... too bad lor...

well said... its a character flaw... too bad lor...
    Hiding behind the anonymity of the a nick, such behaviour tend to manifest themselves.

If its a one-on-one session and forums had not been invented, chances are the guy will hit back to others when the critic is not around, esp if his photos had been criticised thoroughly in front of his own peers leading to a loss of 'face'.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    Hiding behind the anonymity of the a nick, such behaviour tend to manifest themselves.

If its a one-on-one session and forums had not been invented, chances are the guy will hit back to others when the critic is not around, esp if his photos had been criticised thoroughly in front of his own peers leading to a loss of 'face'.

But on the internet line I am anyone
    I am anything I want to be
    I could be a super fxxker or normal sucker
    And you wouldn't know the difference
    On the internet line, I am any height
    I am any age I want to be
    I could be a thread crusader, or post invader
    And you wouldn't know the difference
    Or would you?

Quote Originally Posted by r32 View Post

I really don't care how the original photographer/poster of the picture will react to my critique. Nor do I care how others might. If the picture warrants comments, critiques or even slamming, I will do so regardless of what others might feel. The only thing I care about is I am honest with my comments, that I critique the picture, the photographer, but not the person.

Egos? What egoes? What clashes? If anyone feels he/she needs to clash with me, lets do it, but it won't be my ego that is clashing
    deadpoet
    my portfolio

seriously, i'm wondering if i should start a CS Podcast...
    *plays jingle from some wong ching era films* fades out...
    DCA: Hello I'm DCA...
    DP: and I'm deadpoet..
    both: Together we're double-d
    DCA: Thhhe other daay~~ we heard some squabbling about how to critic some pictures...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123