Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: newbies models photoshoot on 17th of dec

Default Re: newbies models photoshoot on 17th of dec

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo View Post
    Be cos, since u are so........... damn free to find out all my posts,I really can't find a better thing than calling u to wash a charcoal to keep u more busy rather than being a chicken backside to talk non stop...All your so called theory or whatever crap.. I don't need you & your crap advice to teach me to be a better person... Me is just me as what I am.. Not happy with what I said can jolly well ignore them.. I never ask or need your guidance to be a respectable person.. U think u are so great so noble... haha,.... Just get out of my sight..
    Whatever it is, you've just made those who wanted join this shoot, join other shoots liao ... I think Saiful was right too.

Whether you wanna be a better person or not, its not our problem.

Just look at what you've done ...
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

Quote Originally Posted by yilishengxian View Post
    "if the shoot is all made up of newbie photographers"
    Ok this one will be a problem, but its already stated that "models are newbies"

Bro, if u think that yr pics are lousy, i think advise u TO FOR ONCE THINK BEFORE U SHOOT!.
    dont happyly snap away, pity yr camera..hee hee
    I'm limiting my shots, I don't snap happily away. Even if my photos are lousy, I'm trying to achieve less than 5% of images with technical problems. Unless on purpose of course ...

The model can always say NO to poses when why people want to lay on the floor to shoot when she is wearing short skirts? Kinda wolf right?
    Complaining when the pose is absoultely decent, and remark that the place is dirty (when its already clean)?

By the way, i see u at most of the events everywhere, by now u must have master the art for event shoots..
    Well, still need to work on composing during events ...
    U are lucky that u r learning how to shoot with a digi DSLR, u can view what is wrong and quickly change the settings to improve. Try picking up a film camera and try..hee hee..

Well , like what i have already said, we have some good ideas to pose which the model finds it uncomfortable to do so, so the idea is called off. But from my point of view, if someone wants to be a model, we dont even have to tell them how to pose at all, all we need to do is to frame our angles and a little touch ups to almost perfect it.

Ask yrself, during all the photoshoots u have joined, did u pre plan anything at all? Or U just hope to see the model on that day only..empty mind = simple empty pics only.

Keep shooting, yr shoots are getting better with each day i must say.I love live firing but only on birdings only.. so tis sat event u going?
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by GENO View Post
    U are lucky that u r learning how to shoot with a digi DSLR, u can view what is wrong and quickly change the settings to improve. Try picking up a film camera and try..hee hee..

Well , like what i have already said, we have some good ideas to pose which the model finds it uncomfortable to do so, so the idea is called off. But from my point of view, if someone wants to be a model, we dont even have to tell them how to pose at all, all we need to do is to frame our angles and a little touch ups to almost perfect it.

Ask yrself, during all the photoshoots u have joined, did u pre plan anything at all? Or U just hope to see the model on that day only..empty mind = simple empty pics only.

Keep shooting, yr shoots are getting better with each day i must say.I love live firing but only on birdings only.. so tis sat event u going?
    Well, I'm learning to shoot with my film camera too . Yup, don't have the luxary of viewing the results immediately, but currently, i'll have to try n get the meter repaired first. Quite difficult having to meter using my DSLR then set the film camera and fire ...

Ok, maybe thats for you. I'd prefer to direct the model to pose for the time being (practicing lar), n besides, if I don't communicate with them, how would they know how I want the picture taken?

Hmmm, plan alittle ba ... Based on the location and outfits stated ba, but once there, sometimes things differs ...

Hmmm, I like to shoot different types of images, I like macro and landscape too ... Yes I'm going to the event, I love cosplay, but somehow, I took up photography instead .
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

i think there is enough of personal opinionsssss here..time to move on...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345