Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: newbies models photoshoot on 17th of dec

Default Re: newbies models photoshoot on 17th of dec

Quote Originally Posted by Yawoo View Post
    it's up to individual... I mean... Cos my standard of models is gonna be somebody which of more elegance & of more sharp figure... examples liked the 2 from recent BBT show, the models from Hotstuff magazine... They are great.. Not only great but very pretty... I would rather pay a higher price for standard models...& not just shoot for the sake of shooting... The figures & looks are the most vital things to look upon for a model... But have neither 1 of them,they shall not be called or named as models... I'm not saying I'm a pro or whatsoever,it's just that when a person shoot many shoot of models,their standard of models wannabe may tends to so called upgrade... Cos I ain't those kind of people that shoot just for the sake for shooting only..
    I will not only walk away,I will run away...
    I strongly felt that these NEWBIES SO CALLED MODELs should go for TFCD 1st before they actually go for paid shoot.. 1 must really have the looks & figure for them to be a model... If anybody just join the photo shoot & start calling themselves as model,I think that every girls out there can be called models already..
    Whether the model is nice or not, pretty or not, new or not, she's still a model and the photographers have a right to join or not.

New models that charges cheap is a good practice ground for new photographers. The photographers pay if he likes to join. And yes, it is a two way thing, because you pay, the model has to pose for you right whether you are a good photographer or not. Just imagine if newbie models have a right to reject you the photographer because you don't shoot good photos or because you are ugly. These models don't ask for your sample photos because you shoot them. So why criticize these models?

We do need all kind of models as that's how we started. So to the model(s) who are not upto these kinds of photographers, do not feel let down, not all photographers are like these chosen ones.

Sorry yawoo... Sincerely, I hope that all photographers respect models as they respect us. And even if you are the most amazing photographer around but with such attitude, not only models disrespect you, but fellow photographers too. We all respect newbies photographers, so why not newbies model whether we are paying them or not? Remember, we all all newbies... well maybe except for you... You are too good for any newbies I guess...

Just like some say... You like, you buy, you don't like, you don't buy... And to all models (pretty or not), if you see such photographers wanting to shoot you... if you like his attitude pose... if not.. run... run.. away...
    Saiful Bahar - "I don't care what equipment you use... but what you produce"

if your theme same as Bobman, it will be full house

I intend to join this shoot. But isn't there alot of people at clarke quay during that time?
    Every Photo Speaks for its Photographer. 开心就好。
    I wanna be the no.1 GWC !!!

erm...need to reconfirm again...ylxs...sorry...

Would have loved to join, but won't be in town. So if this shoot is postponed, please let me know...

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by saifulbahar View Post
    Whether the model is nice or not, pretty or not, new or not, she's still a model and the photographers have a right to join or not.

New models that charges cheap is a good practice ground for new photographers. The photographers pay if he likes to join. And yes, it is a two way thing, because you pay, the model has to pose for you right whether you are a good photographer or not. Just imagine if newbie models have a right to reject you the photographer because you don't shoot good photos or because you are ugly. These models don't ask for your sample photos because you shoot them. So why criticize these models?

We do need all kind of models as that's how we started. So to the model(s) who are not upto these kinds of photographers, do not feel let down, not all photographers are like these chosen ones.

Sorry yawoo... Sincerely, I hope that all photographers respect models as they respect us. And even if you are the most amazing photographer around but with such attitude, not only models disrespect you, but fellow photographers too. We all respect newbies photographers, so why not newbies model whether we are paying them or not? Remember, we all all newbies... well maybe except for you... You are too good for any newbies I guess...

Just like some say... You like, you buy, you don't like, you don't buy... And to all models (pretty or not), if you see such photographers wanting to shoot you... if you like his attitude pose... if not.. run... run.. away...

wow.. saifulbahar,so I guess I sure shut my mouth up & I guess u MUST be the MOST respectable photographer in Cs.. Cool...

wow.. saifulbahar,so I guess I sure shut my mouth up & I guess u MUST be the MOST respectable photographer in Cs.. Cool...
    Hi Yawoo.

Anyways, like you say.. you "guess", doesn't mean you know... so keep on guessing. As for myself, no, not at all... so I "guess" you are wrong... cause I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect others... and there are people out there who don't respect me for not respecting those who don't respect others... so I "guess" I am not even close to be "respectable" as you had "guessed".

But I do "believe" we should all learn to respect each other to get respected, don't you "think"? Unless you were never once a "newbie", then I "guess" it excludes you.

Anyways, whatever it may become, CS is a ground where those interested in photography (whether photographers, models, MUA... whoever) meet, share knowledge and have fun. I never knew it is a place to join so that you criticize other people (who are less knowleagble than yourself and/or professional as yourself) unless your criticism is well intended...

Well, everyone has his/her own intentions and I "guess" you have the right to be who you are... cause that's you...

So my apology for requesting to respect people who are born less than your required standard. I "guess" I'm one of the many people out there as I am just a newbie too. I "guess" you are just way "too good" for us.

Deregistered

Hi Yawoo.

Anyways, like you say.. you "guess", doesn't mean you know... so keep on guessing. As for myself, no, not at all... so I "guess" you are wrong... cause I don't respect anyone who doesn't respect others... and there are people out there who don't respect me for not respecting those who don't respect others... so I "guess" I am not even close to be "respectable" as you had "guessed".

But I do "believe" we should all learn to respect each other to get respected, don't you "think"? Unless you were never once a "newbie", then I "guess" it excludes you.

Anyways, whatever it may become, CS is a ground where those interested in photography (whether photographers, models, MUA... whoever) meet, share knowledge and have fun. I never knew it is a place to join so that you criticize other people (who are less knowleagble than yourself and/or professional as yourself) unless your criticism is well intended...

Well, everyone has his/her own intentions and I "guess" you have the right to be who you are... cause that's you...

So my apology for requesting to respect people who are born less than your required standard. I "guess" I'm one of the many people out there as I am just a newbie too. I "guess" you are just way "too good" for us.

wah... writing essay ah... Or am I attending theory session ..somemore somemore...

wah... writing essay ah... Or am I attending theory session ..somemore somemore...
    Yawoo (DT), you want some more? some more of what? If one does not believe, no amount of theory lessons will be good enough if one does not have an intention to apply it right? Anyways, who am I to give theory lessons/sessions to anyone... and especially to someone like you? I'm just a "newbie".

Anyways, my apology. Had no ill intentions intended when I reply to your initials replies, so I'll end it here.

And to the numberous PM received (you know who you are...), thanks. And thanks also for the advices given.

"Its nice to be important, but its more important to be nice"

Yawoo (DT), you want some more? some more of what? If one does not believe, no amount of theory lessons will be good enough if one does not have an intention to apply it right? Anyways, who am I to give theory lessons/sessions to anyone... and especially to someone like you? I'm just a "newbie".

Anyways, my apology. Had no ill intentions intended when I reply to your initials replies, so I'll end it here.

And to the numberous PM received (you know who you are...), thanks. And thanks also for the advices given.

Saiful.

Thank you for your writings. They are needed to help give balance in this forum.

You are very polite in your posts. But the issues are so very clear.

Need not say more.

There are those who have ears, but do not hear. There are those who know that they are wrong, but pride kept them acknowledging their folly. Do not waste time on these.

sorry, wrong spelling... (see even spelling also got many mistakes... a newbie )

And to the numerous PM received (you know who you are...), thanks. And thanks also for the advices given.

First impression very important.

Why don't they/you/whoever redo their photos first?

If they are really serious about what they want to do, they should at least TRY to give better photos.. at least to test if they are sincere about spending their time with potential photogs... who incidentally will be spending their time, effort shooting and subsequently DI on those photos. Definitely a lot of work for both parties....

My take on these "newbie" models is that if they couldn't be bothered to find/get a decent photo in the first place, they are really not that serious. Maybe if you know them well, offer to shoot a few casual "dress-up make-up" outdoor shots of them first. If they "cannot find time" to dress-up or make-up, then reconsider your efforts.

Hi Saiful,

I strongly agree with you. For those professional pothographers (experienced or newbies), you should not criticise any models (the looks) or any other photographer. In this case, the organiser may be a newbie. Or lake of experience of advertising the model, nothing wrong with him/her. this is only the way people do business, as a buyer "If you want, you take it, or else just leave it". Very simple.

Upzzz for the organiser.......too bad unable to join, out of city....

for those critisers,

Think carefully before you post next time. Don't be too selfish or stubborn, think about other people feeling too. It would be great to "sorry" before it (the threat) ends. No harm or lose anything by saying it even if you are not wrong. if you think "face" is important in this case, then just don't have to say it & can hide it.

Be united rather than staying alone at the corner.

Quote Originally Posted by versatile View Post
    Since when you will get bored?
    I don't think any guys out there will get bored shooting pretty girls.

Quote Originally Posted by jacquesvile View Post
    if your theme same as Bobman, it will be full house

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post
    I don't think any guys out there will get bored shooting pretty girls.
    i got bored a year ago, i think...
    now i only shoot SINGLE girl ....
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    i got bored a year ago, i think...
    now i only shoot SINGLE girl ....
    It is IMpossible for guys/males/men to get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by sgvideoman View Post
    It is IMpossible for guys/males/men to get bored.
    It depends also on WHAT you really meant by SHOOTING!
    always the Light, .... always.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    It depends also on WHAT you really meant by SHOOTING!
    What a lewd interpretation!

In the current context, shooting refers to taking photos and videos with a digital still camera and digital video camera, respectively.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast