Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 81

Thread: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

  1. #61

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    any website to check on dry cabi? thanks~!

  2. #62

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by oTaRu View Post
    any website to check on dry cabi? thanks~!
    Hi! Here is Digi-Cabi website : www.digihub.com.sg

  3. #63

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Artosoft View Post
    No need . Some even distracted by the glow and ask what to do with it. Put some sticker lah to cover the glow .

    Regards,
    Arto.
    My DHC-80 arrives this morning... Blue light is so cool... no way that I am going to cover it I will want to compliment digihub's service. Super and prompt!! I have my free gifts too. Initially they told me that the gifts are only for AD series as stated in the promotion

  4. #64

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by victorIIImd View Post
    Hi! Here is Digi-Cabi website : www.digihub.com.sg
    thanks for the link~!

  5. #65
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SpyD-Man View Post
    Hi,

    Just wan to do a check. Sorry to OT a bit. I just bought a 30L DigiCabi from Carrefour at $99 with a free dry box (silicon) included. Inside there's 1 tray, which means that I can put my stuff in 2 levels. Each tray require 4 metal clips to support them but in my box, I found 10 clips!?

    So I'd like to check with those who bought from Carrefour, how many trays came with your 30L Digi Cabi? 2 and a half trays? 1 tray with 4 clips? Or is it meant to be some free replacement cos everybody seems to lost the clips easily.
    Yeah, spare.

  6. #66

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    My DHC-80 arrives this morning... Blue light is so cool... no way that I am going to cover it I will want to compliment digihub's service. Super and prompt!! I have my free gifts too. Initially they told me that the gifts are only for AD series as stated in the promotion
    Hi miniultraman, mind sharing how much you got your DHC-80? tinking of getting one...

  7. #67

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuri View Post
    Hi miniultraman, mind sharing how much you got your DHC-80? tinking of getting one...
    $298

  8. #68
    Account Suspended
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    I love my cup & coaster!
    Posts
    754

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuri View Post
    Hi miniultraman, mind sharing how much you got your DHC-80? tinking of getting one...
    Don't think, just do it!!!

  9. #69

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by wazzup View Post
    Don't think, just do it!!!
    yah...my heart asking me to do it but my pocket doesn't seem able to do it leh...

    May have to look at the AD series then... but again is it worth the price since the difference is just $88...

  10. #70

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    $298
    thanks! where did you get it from? any freebies given?

  11. #71

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuri View Post
    yah...my heart asking me to do it but my pocket doesn't seem able to do it leh...

    May have to look at the AD series then... but again is it worth the price since the difference is just $88...
    For $88, you get a blue light no need to worry about humidity/turning the knob... just set the humidity setting once and it takes care of the rest. Don't have to worry about replacing AAA batteries And you get a "Digi-Cabi Professional" label I guess it's the cool factor.
    Last edited by miniUltraman; 31st December 2006 at 04:00 PM.

  12. #72

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuri View Post
    thanks! where did you get it from? any freebies given?
    Give Digi-hub a call @ 6451-0010. They sent it to me within 2 working days at my doorstep

  13. #73

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?


  14. #74

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    OT.
    After taking photo, open dry cabinet (fully open) and put camera back. Roughly how long should it take for the humidity to reach back to 45% ?

  15. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by htkm1 View Post
    OT.
    After taking photo, open dry cabinet (fully open) and put camera back. Roughly how long should it take for the humidity to reach back to 45% ?
    Depends on how long u open the cabinet door and how humid the surrounding area is.
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  16. #76

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by htkm1 View Post
    OT.
    After taking photo, open dry cabinet (fully open) and put camera back. Roughly how long should it take for the humidity to reach back to 45% ?
    Go get the DHC series.. once you don't see the blue light, it has reached whatever % you set... who cares how long
    However, even you don't open the door, the blue light will on once it falls above your preset %
    Last edited by miniUltraman; 1st January 2007 at 11:25 AM.

  17. #77
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by miniUltraman View Post
    Go get the DHC series.. once you don't see the blue light, it has reached whatever % you set... who cares how long
    However, even you don't open the door, the blue light will on once it falls above your preset %
    Blue light is on all the time...

    The value of the humidity changes only...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Pasir Ris, Singapore
    Posts
    14,002

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    So how much is the DHC-60 instead?
    Canon EOS 5D, 24-70 f/4 L IS, 50 f/1.2 L, 70-300 f/4-5.6 L IS, 600EX-RT. Sigma 12-24 f/4.5-5.6 EX.

  19. #79

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Blue light is on all the time...

    The value of the humidity changes only...
    For mine, once it falls below the preset percentage, the blue light turns off. (Just like the red light in HD series turning off) I think it might be a new design...

  20. #80

    Default Re: Where to buy DigiCabi ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snoweagle View Post
    So how much is the DHC-60 instead?
    It should be $238 if I remembered correctly base on my last query. How is your AD-60 doing
    Last edited by miniUltraman; 1st January 2007 at 11:02 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •