Thread: Fake iPod

Default Fake iPod

Fake memory cards... now fake ipod.... very soon we will see a fake dslr

http://www.macbidouille.com/news/2006-12-01/#13686

Default Re: Fake iPod

The dead giveaway are the on/off button & the vol.

At the pace China is keeping up with the cheong market, its a matter of time they do themselves in. There's only so much ppl can take where cheong products and their lifespan are concerned.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

Quote Originally Posted by jsbn View Post
    The dead giveaway are the on/off button & the vol.

At the pace China is keeping up with the cheong market, its a matter of time they do themselves in. There's only so much ppl can take where cheong products and their lifespan are concerned.
    And the price is likely to be very low......another giveaway. If it is too good to be true, it is to good to be true........

HS

Well someone did post in CS about a fake Ferrari a while ago. Even the Chinese military didn't know they bought a whole fleet of cheong army trucks!
    Sony Alpha system user. www.pbase.com/synapseman

What's next? Fake submarines, aircraft carriers, bombs?
    Fake DSLRS, PCs, Laptops?

fake pro photographers, bababababababababa...

tmr fake sick to get MC too haha.
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    What's next? Fake submarines, aircraft carriers, bombs?
    Fake DSLRS, PCs, Laptops?

Well, u pay the price for what u get.

Yes, they can get it all cheong. Cheong cars, cheong iPod, cheong Ferrari, cheong SLR, cheong clothes, cheong shoes....

QA wise, we know that originals outlive cheong stuff even though both have their limited lifespans.
    "Wonders of the Human Mind. Unfathomable to the highest degree."

If fake sell as fake, then maybe not so bad, but fake one try to pass off as real one, that one call counterfeit, quite dangerous. I know there are some counterfeit aircraft spare parts. Imagine you take the plane and the landing gear is cheong one, once hard landing only, liao liao ......

Japan started with this strategy before becoming world's no. 1 producers. years ago people disgusted with anything made in japan. Now.. anything made in Japan is considered good

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post
    Japan started with this strategy before becoming world's no. 1 producers. years ago people disgusted with anything made in japan. Now.. anything made in Japan is considered good
    someone got good memory

Bringing the topic back to photography.. isn't it the same? Many newbies imitate how the pros shoot, try to reproduce their works and start off from there to develop their own style and skills.
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by arpinkor View Post
    If fake sell as fake, then maybe not so bad, but fake one try to pass off as real one, that one call counterfeit, quite dangerous. I know there are some counterfeit aircraft spare parts. Imagine you take the plane and the landing gear is cheong one, once hard landing only, liao liao ......
    oh boy. what is this world coming to ?
    The trouble with the world is that the stupid are cocksure and the intelligent are full of doubt....

Quote Originally Posted by asterixsg View Post
    oh boy. what is this world coming to ?
    The end?
    FAKE HUMAN! (AKA CLONE!)
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by amateur_photographer View Post

I don't think it's right to say that Japanese consumer products started this way i.e. selling fakes. Post-war Japanese products were synonymous with poor quality and although they did not sell fakes, most of their products were copied and improved on western technology and they were sold under their own brands. I remember sitting in Japanese saloon car (either Toyota or Datsun) in the early 60s and the car sounded more like motorboat.

I dont think it will stay long.

my OC got 1 4BG nano as the 1st prize for the lucky draw during her year end dinner. i found it strange that it saes made in china.

so isit really a fake product or the assembly of the product has been outsourced to china?

Quote Originally Posted by redstorm View Post
    I don't think it's right to say that Japanese consumer products started this way i.e. selling fakes. Post-war Japanese products were synonymous with poor quality and although they did not sell fakes, most of their products were copied and improved on western technology and they were sold under their own brands. I remember sitting in Japanese saloon car (either Toyota or Datsun) in the early 60s and the car sounded more like motorboat.

As the joke goes

The Americans invent something on day 1 and before they can announce to the world their discovery, the Russians would steal it and proudly declare the Soviet Motherland and her sons and daughters had invented it. Then on day 3, the Japanese would announce that they have improved on it.

Was in Beijing 2 weeks ago.

Went to Yaxiu shopping mall and was offered a 4GB IPOD nano clone for about SGD75....
    Nikanon D3FXMarkIIIDS-1H with 5000mm f/128 & 0.500mm Macro f/0.4 & 0.70-2000mm f/256